test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Just a few question.

Hello I made something similar like this on the romulan side of things. So I figure I do the same for my federation character. So anyways I got a few question. The first one is the kelvin timeline intel dreadnought cruiser still “the best” fed ship out there or could a tactical Star cruiser be fine in advance and elite tfos? I have a caitian but have not decided on her “endgame” ship yet. Also got any space reputation gear recommendations for either ship no mission rewards this time. And finally any ground rep and shields say better the herald ground gear from the lobi store? Any recommendations would be helpful and as a bonus question which race do you enjoy playing as? Personally I love the caitain. Yes it does involve the pounce ability.

Anyways thank you and live long and prosper.

Comments

• romulan224#0608 romulan224 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    So Colony deflector, competitive engines, discovery warp and sheild then? And I was most likely going anti proton for weapons. So I take it the teren weapons going to be useless then. What I should be asking if there are consoles that benifits anti proton builds. And I really hate having to spend 900 or 700 lobi on the kelvin every time I want the ship, part of me wishes it could be either reclaimed or discounted after first getting it.
  • romulan224#0608 romulan224 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    Again thank you for giving me a nice build idea. Would this work better on a kelvin intel dreadnought or a tactical Star cruiser.