test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

2. Warnings.

ariakistoariakisto Member Posts: 50 Arc User
Hi all,
Returning player loven the game over all But 2 bad things you need to know.
1. When doing reputations Do not click on the left side claim reward, click on the left side box, then click on the right side claim reward. Or you will loose reputation rewards that take a 20 hours or 1 hour.
2. When your reputation goes up you will loose some of your traits, just reassign them.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• jennycolvinjennycolvin Member Posts: 1,100 Arc User
    1. The reward for the projects (I highly recommend avoiding the 1 hour one while you're advancing the reputation: it's a waste of marks) is dilithium, which is awarded no matter where you click - I just did it in fact, simply clicking the "left side box" as you call it, and got the dilithium I expected with no problem. If you didn't, try changing map or relogging.
    2. You "loose" nothing. Simply put: if you acquire a new reputation tier and that tier brings with it a new trait or a level 2 version of a trait you already have equipped then yes, you will need to re-equip it.
    kv1Ohsx.png
    Not agreeing with someone doesn't give you the right to be an TRIBBLE.

Ci sono tre tipi di giocatori:
    - quelli a cui non va mai bene niente... e vanno sul forum a trollare;
    - quelli che sono talmente imbesuiti da credere a qualunque cosa i dev dicano, perfino che la luna è fatta di formaggio... e vanno sul forum a trollare;
    - quelli che credono a quello a cui è giusto credere, sono d'accordo con quello con cui è giusto essere d'accordo e sono critici con quello che non va;

Ai giocatori dei primi due tipi, gratis in omaggio un bello specchio lucente su cui arrampicarsi. E una mazzata in testa per la loro poca intelligenza e compassione verso gli altri giocatori che non la pensano come loro.
    Agli appartenenti al terzo tipo, invece, dico grazie. Anche se non sempre si riesce a mantenere la calma, siete quelli per cui vale la pena incazzarsi.
  • ariakistoariakisto Member Posts: 50 Arc User
    Thanks for the info ! I did all my reps same time but had 4 that did not get the rep faction, I got the dill yes but not the faction points on 4 of them. Dont rember if i changed zones or not.
  • jennycolvinjennycolvin Member Posts: 1,100 Arc User
    ariakisto wrote: »
    Thanks for the info ! I did all my reps same time but had 4 that did not get the rep faction, I got the dill yes but not the faction points on 4 of them. Dont rember if i changed zones or not.

The that's most probably a bug and you should open a ticket - or better yet, if you can, go to Reddit (here's the link if you don't have it: https://www.reddit.com/r/sto/) and report it there: unfortunately, these forums are "official" only in name and pretty much nothing that gets reported here is taken into account.
    I do hope it was just a fluke though, 'cause otherwise is gonna be a problem.
    kv1Ohsx.png
    Not agreeing with someone doesn't give you the right to be an TRIBBLE.

Ci sono tre tipi di giocatori:
    - quelli a cui non va mai bene niente... e vanno sul forum a trollare;
    - quelli che sono talmente imbesuiti da credere a qualunque cosa i dev dicano, perfino che la luna è fatta di formaggio... e vanno sul forum a trollare;
    - quelli che credono a quello a cui è giusto credere, sono d'accordo con quello con cui è giusto essere d'accordo e sono critici con quello che non va;

Ai giocatori dei primi due tipi, gratis in omaggio un bello specchio lucente su cui arrampicarsi. E una mazzata in testa per la loro poca intelligenza e compassione verso gli altri giocatori che non la pensano come loro.
    Agli appartenenti al terzo tipo, invece, dico grazie. Anche se non sempre si riesce a mantenere la calma, siete quelli per cui vale la pena incazzarsi.
  • edrickvellorinedrickvellorin Member Posts: 346 Arc User
    ariakisto wrote: »

There are some 1 hour reputation projects that don't reward reputation, just dilithium. (You can only do the 1 hour projects that give reputation a certain number of times a day, after that you get the non-reputation one I think?) And of course once you get max reputation, neither project gives more rep.
  • kaithan1975kaithan1975 Member Posts: 947 Arc User
    There are some 1 hour reputation projects that don't reward reputation, just dilithium. (You can only do the 1 hour projects that give reputation a certain number of times a day, after that you get the non-reputation one I think?) And of course once you get max reputation, neither project gives more rep.

The one hour rep project is limited to 3 times per day. After 3 times it awards 340 dilithium instead of 140 dilithium and 200/400 rep.

This discussion has been closed.