test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PC Patch Notes for 4/8/21

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,673 Community Manager
edited April 2021 in Release Notes
Greetings Captains!
We will be having a maintenance tomorrow, 4/8 at 7AM Pacific for 2.5 hours. (What time is this for me?)
You can find our patch notes here.

=/\=
We value your feedback and want to help direct it to the right locations. Please check the following link to redirect to the best sub-forums to post your replies.
Experiencing a Gameplay Bug with our latest patch? Please click this link to be taken to our Gameplay Bug Report Section to file your reports.
Thank you for the assistance!
The Star Trek Online Team

Post edited by ambassadorkael#6946 on

Comments

• renards90renards90 Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    thank you for the patch ^_^ i will glady wait for it . hope that fix my problem from bug report i did give :) i have always to disconect to fix my card . or when the game said my bag are full when i not :) thanks hope all be fix tomarow
  • ussvaliant2#1952 ussvaliant2 Member Posts: 402 Arc User
    edited April 2021
    Retracted as issue has already been resolved
    Post edited by ussvaliant2#1952 on
    https://i.imgur.com/r6F7yxj.jpeg
  • protoneousprotoneous Member Posts: 2,950 Arc User
    It's cool they put the winter items back on an April 1st patch. Got the Anchor of Gre'thor engineering kit module on a couple more toons. Really liking it. This one is a lot of fun :smile: Will have to try some of the other ones.
  • karr2k3karr2k3 Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    At what point will the issues with the ground (melee) and space (ambush) kills for the Klingon Recruit be fixed. A couple months and still no added progress to the amount of kills being added to the roster.
  • trillbuffettrillbuffet Member Posts: 861 Arc User
    I have been wondering if they just forgot to update the Shall We Not Revenge changes or is it they just forgot to update the tooltip for it? No big deal glad they buffed it some more damage is always nice.
This discussion has been closed.