test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Captains Aren't Copying Over

I signed up for the tribble test server yesterday and went to the character copy page to copy my captains over. Today i logged in and none of my captains were there, even after creating a new character. So i tried again and a few hours later i still don't see any of my captains except the one i had made.

Comments

• macrilenmacrilen Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    Same here...
  • korrtakinkorrtakin Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    +

Something must be broken. Please fix it.
  • thegrandnagus1thegrandnagus1 Member Posts: 5,165 Arc User
    Glad to see I'm not the only one :)

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg
  • alzleealzlee Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    i can confirm the same issue despite nuke my browser cookies and history and retrying over the course of 3 days
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,980 Arc User
    edited April 2021
    Just a couple of thoughts. Are you logged out of the holodeck prior to attempting a transfer request, and are you able to create a new toon on Tribble.

Although NOT usually the cases as transfers do happen instantly. It could however take a few hours to actually transfer. Are you all waiting a minimum of two hours before checking the transfer over.
    Post edited by eazzie on
  • captnitehawkcaptnitehawk Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    eazzie wrote: »
    Just a couple of thoughts. Are you logged out of the holodeck prior to attempting a transfer request, and are you able to create a new toon on Tribble.

Although NOT usually the cases as transfers do happen instantly. It could however take a few hours to actually transfer. Are you all waiting a minimum of two hours before checking the transfer over.

Completely logged out of both holo and tribble. I transfered a toon 2 days ago, and it still hasn't showed up. And yes, you can still create a toon, just not transfer.
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,980 Arc User
    edited April 2021

Completely logged out of both holo and tribble. I transfered a toon 2 days ago, and it still hasn't showed up. And yes, you can still create a toon, just not transfer.
    Dang that eliminates all my thoughts. Although due to the pandemic and no one working in the offices that could be having an impact. Or it could be a case that you have too many toons on the test server already and need to free up some space by deleting some toons
  • captnitehawkcaptnitehawk Member Posts: 7 Arc User

Dang that eliminates all my thoughts. Although due to the pandemic and no one working in the offices that could be having an impact. Or it could be a case that you have too many toons on the test server already and need to free up some space by deleting some toons

Tried that too. I'm not going to hold my breath on Cryptic fixing this any time soon, wether or not they're in the office or not. I figure the earliest it'll be fixed will be the next scheduled maintenance.
    edited April 2021
    Tribble was patched earlier today after my intiial post. I tried copy my captain after it came back up and it's still not copying over although i haven't waited for 2 hours yet usually its done instantly
  • hawkermatty#5576 hawkermatty Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Yep I am having the same issue, tried copying over an Andorian from Holo a few hours ago and it isn't there yet.
  • montechristo2000montechristo2000 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Seems to work again...my char has been transfered to tribble within 2 minutes.
    Seems to work again...my char has been transfered to tribble within 2 minutes.

Aye after both got patched it seems to have corrected itself indeed same here I'm ok now