test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

How do I reset tutorials to prompt from the very beginning, for completely green newbies to gaming?

Hi, this is my introduction to the forum. My very first post and interaction with the community.

Star Trek is my favorite sci-fi franchise, and therefore I have a great interest in playing the game.

I've never played computer games or online games like these before. The only experience I had with gameplay was Ingress by Niantic, on a mobile device: cell phone and tablet. Hopefully that will give you some insight as to how green I am.

So, I'm playing on a Windows 10 laptop, and have a USB wired mouse that I use. I did get a USB game controller, but I think its better suited to a more conventional PC setup.

I've come into the game and want to relaunch the tutorials so I can develop my dexterity and use of the controls, but how do I reset the tutorials to start from the beginning again, to review and practice what I'm trying to learn?

Comments

• inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,929 Arc User
    As far as I can tell, the only way to reset Tutorials would be to make a new character.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • ad3elprzarc#1427 ad3elprzarc Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    As far as I can tell, the only way to reset Tutorials would be to make a new character.

thank you, friend. i'll do that.
  • ad3elprzarc#1427 ad3elprzarc Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    westmetals wrote: »
    Yeah, the tutorials are non-repeatable episodes.

However, if you're just looking to refresh the player's "practice", other low level episodes should work equally well.

Thank you. I'll do that too.