test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Choices, choices...

corinthalascorinthalas Member Posts: 2,331 Arc User
Today, as of writing this, is the final hours of the Wormhole Mudd bundle's introductory sale. I'm not *super* interested in any of the contents, but I wouldn't mind adding a couple of the ships and the DS9 holo-doff selection to my account. Of course, then I'll be out of zen for a long while, so no legendary KDF captain bundle. The KDF bundle isn't quite in the same boat -- I'm at least partially interested in the ship, but the rest of it is a wash. Of course, I could wait for a more substantial Mudd sale in the future and get the KDF captain bundle now, but chances are high that would mean waiting until Nov/Dec when the big sales start.

Since I'm having a hard time deciding, I'm curious what others might choose in the same position. Get a second or third opinion as it were.

Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• foxrockssocksfoxrockssocks Member Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    Wait for something you really want. These packs will be on sale again.
  • chastity1337chastity1337 Member Posts: 1,606 Arc User
    Wait for something you really want. These packs will be on sale again.

This. The sales will come back again; your zen will not.
  • szerontzurszerontzur Member Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    For what it's worth, I agree. If you don't want something that badly, wait for a good deal. Something interesting might come along in the meantime.
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,501 Arc User
    Yes, Black Friday will be back before you know it.

Buy zen during a good charge bonus, hold onto zen until there's something you really want.
  • annemarie30annemarie30 Member Posts: 2,593 Arc User
    well, I love TOS and I'm VERY happy my KDF captains now fly D-7s
    awkward.jpg
    We Want Vic Fontaine
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,969 Community Moderator
    If you were going to get anything from that pack... I would suggest the ships due to them being account unlocks.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
This discussion has been closed.