test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Seems Khitomer Discord, now awards Leading by Example...

strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
This is finally from saving all the Alliance members be they Fed, Rom, or Klingon. I'm not quite sure when it was fixed, but know it hadn't worked the first first months I had tried.

o:)
0zxlclk.png
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    edited March 2021
    There seems to be numerous items that they are fixing without a Patch Note. The other night I had my Fed-Romulan check out some of those Infinity T5 Ship Selection Boxes to see if I could snag some Mirror Klingon Ships for my Klingon Recruit. Even after Romulans could fly their Allied Factions ships, they could not see Mirror Federation Ships in the Box for
    selection. Now the Character could see all Faction's Mirror Ships and selected the Klingon Ships. I presume the change was made when they opened up the Fly Whatever You Want.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    edited March 2021
    Yea sometimes not every patch makes it into the Notes it seems, though they had identified it 1-2x before. But the 2-3 weeks following the patch notes I could still never earn the accolade or this one.

So thought some like to know.
    Post edited by strathkin on
    0zxlclk.png
  • saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,386 Arc User
    It's been quite a while now, after at least 2 failed patches. Not sure if it was at the very end of 2020 or the beginning of 2021.
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    Yea I'm just glad they finally resolved it. :)
    0zxlclk.png
This discussion has been closed.