test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Klingon Recruit melee kill counter frozen, no credit after a specific number, for weeks

amalefactoramalefactor Member Posts: 511 Arc User
I'm writing this on behalf of a friend who has a Klingon Recruit that has the same kill count without any further credit for weeks. He showed me screenshots, and demonstrated hundreds of kills on both story and STF content which I also participated in, where the counter never went up and no credit toward higher tiers ever registered. He filed a bug report and was told to post here, but he insists the "NEW DISCUSSION" option isn't showing up as he logs in here, so I am posting it on his behalf.

Please chime in if you are also experiencing this bug. Visibility helps!

Comments

• sttatt#0746 sttatt Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    same for space ambush skills as well,, when will cryptic get off there but and fix this,,, its going on for now over a month,, I have 2 charectors stuck with no advancement on melee and space ambush kills.. so basicly alot of players cant get the rewards.. please fix, this has been posted numerous times with no response from cryptic on the matter.. I guess if there was a problem with us buying ships it would be a instant fix,, but something for free not getting fixed. This is stopping us from getting the rewards. I have been 89 out of 100 kills for over a month.
  • jimazoid2004jimazoid2004 Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    I am also affected by this issue. I had decided about a week ago to play missions that i could rack up some kills. After playing a mission, I noticed it never moved when using a Bat'leth or my gloves. After paying more attention to it, it never goes up. I also tried after reporting the issue in game to test the Space Ambush Task and it also does not go up too.
    The Random Queue task and the endeavors are working for me.

Posting was suggested on here by an e-mail provided with the link when I reported a bug within the game. I hope this will help!
    pls fix, 2 toons stuck with np progress
    please fix
  • karr2k3karr2k3 Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    This is still an issue where space (ambush) and ground (melee) counter are not updating.
  • fealthfealth Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    nothing on this as yet? - its making the klingon recruit impossible!
    still not working and nothing from cryptic
  • fealthfealth Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    This still isnt working and I keep getting the same response - post on the forums
  • roninwolf1981#2968 roninwolf1981 Member Posts: 551 Arc User
    Kind of makes me wonder if they ever fixed the Mu'Hwi glitch for the KDF Recruit "Enemies of the Empire" task.
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,933 Arc User
    Kind of makes me wonder if they ever fixed the Mu'Hwi glitch for the KDF Recruit "Enemies of the Empire" task.
    Not sure, but I have 3 KDF Recruit characters and 2/3 have completed this task - the 3rd is relatively unplayed.
    For one, he spawned correctly, but for the second, I had to beam out and beam in again at that portion of the mission for him to spawn correctly. This was quite some time ago, though...
    fealth wrote: »
    This still isnt working and I keep getting the same response - post on the forums
    I've not been experiencing the issue at all, and wonder what it is about your character setup that has 'broken' the counter.
    I'd love to try and help you isolate the issue, but you'd need to share screenshots of your character equipment, skills, traits, boffs used, etc. If you can share that info, perhaps we can pin this thing down?
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/