test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

32C version of USS Discovery?

silver#5972 silver Member Posts: 11 Arc User
its cool we got the USS Voyager J in the game but when will we see the USS Discovery in 32C retrofit? and have all the cool gadgets like TAC mode like the Mirror Crossfield has. and 32c Phaser weapons of the 2255c Phasers but enhanced and improved? and having the 32c Cloaking like in the show that is has. but what else should it have or improved? Voyager J has 4 forward guns 2 aft and its console slots is different from the legendary Voyager Warship. and Maybe in the next Wide Event takes maybe 3 to 4 weeks to get it?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,973 Community Moderator
    Probably will be in a 32nd Century Lockbox.
    And there will be a 32nd Century Lockbox because they have said that we will be able to get our hands on 32nd Century Phasers through another means than just the Janeway Class, and they will be upgradeable. So... lockbox.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,385 Arc User
    The various Crossfield types got released in lockbox, promo, and legendary pack. So that leaves only lobi and single-purchase pack as remaining possibilities.

But as it's Cryptic we're talking about, no way in hell it'll be that simple and sensible, so 75% chance promo pack, 20% chance Legendary single ship+tons of useless stuff, 5% chance lockbox.
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,698 Community Moderator
    I'm going to agree with my cohort above that it will most likely be a lockbox. whether they end up in a 32nd century box or straight into infinity remains to be seen.
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
  • gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    Yes, a Lockbox is pretty obvious at this point i like the 32th ships, but i'm not as interested as the Glenn on the Legendary pack., that one i'll love to have
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • carlos#7199 carlos Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    Now we have two 32th century ships in normal lockbox and one - more iconic - in promo, so I guess the Discovery fits more to promo.
  • lianthelialianthelia Member Posts: 7,820 Arc User
    edited April 2021
    rattler2 wrote: »
    And there will be a 32nd Century Lockbox because they have said that we will be able to get our hands on 32nd Century Phasers through another means than just the Janeway Class, and they will be upgradeable. So... lockbox.

Considering they just released 32nd century phasers in the latest update to the infinity box, I'm thinking the devs are too lazy to even make a 32nd century lock box. I'm guessing the devs will add the lesser ships to the infinity box and the Starfleet ships will be promo ships.

Or at the VERY least, the 32nd centuried Discovery will be a promo....because this is cry"money is our only priority"ptic
  • phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,459 Arc User
    lianthelia wrote: »
    rattler2 wrote: »

Considering they just released 32nd century phasers in the latest update to the infinity box, I'm thinking the devs are too lazy to even make a 32nd century lock box. I'm guessing the devs will add the lesser ships to the infinity box and the Starfleet ships will be promo ships.

I don't know if it is so much laziness or simply lack of enough standout items in DSC S3 to put a box like that together. From what I have seen and read about DSC S3 it is very generic and derivative. They may be waiting for S4 to see if there is anything worth bringing a box out for.
  • captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
    edited April 2021
    I'm going to agree with my cohort above that it will most likely be a lockbox. whether they end up in a 32nd century box or straight into infinity remains to be seen.

Looks like Book's ship is going to be slipped into the Infinity Box in May 4th be with you.

For the 32nd Century Box and Promo-ship tie-in....
    We have U.S.S. Discovery-A, Verdent Green's mother ship (I forget the name), and the U.S.S. Eisenberg to consider.
  • psiameesepsiameese Member Posts: 1,644 Arc User
    I suspect season 4 may bring more features to that starship. At that point, it would become unique from the previous versions available currently. I concluded that my Legendary Glenn-class - using the platinum vanity shield - feels 32nd century enough for me. I just lack the detached nacelles. Which I can take or leave.
    (/\) Exploring Star Trek Online Since July 2008 (/\)
This discussion has been closed.