test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Space Barbie for the KDF

fallenkezef#4581 fallenkezef Member Posts: 644 Arc User
Now while I will criticise Crypyic when it short changes the KDF as it so often does, you have to give credit where it's due.

The new Kamarag options for the Vorcha range of ships is an excellent addition! I love that ship and now my fleet vorral is full Kamarag.

If we can get the bug bird of prey options for the B'rel line I promise to not whine about cryptic short changing KDF for at least 6 months.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,969 Community Moderator
    Bug Bird of Prey?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • theanothernametheanothername Member Posts: 1,503 Arc User
    I think I will never adapt to this newish hype to call the ships and not the characters space barbie :P

Otherwise: What rattler2 said.
    Eh... just call me Rattler. The only reason the 2 is there is because for some reason the old forums wouldn't accept just Rattler.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    rattler2 wrote: »
    Eh... just call me Rattler. The only reason the 2 is there is because for some reason the old forums wouldn't accept just Rattler.

I know the feeling ;) *points to the "the" in my forum name*
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,501 Arc User
    I think I will never adapt to this newish hype to call the ships and not the characters space barbie :P

Space Barbie applies to everything in the game, and has all along.

Space Barbie is why many of us really want a visual slot for beams/cannons, or some way (any way) to make all of them match while mixing in reputation, lock box or lobi sets. Space Barbie is why we buy things like Krieger Wave Disruptors or Kelvin Phasers because we like the look. Space Barbie is why lock box shield visuals sell for eleventy billion credits.

• fallenkezef#4581 fallenkezef Member Posts: 644 Arc User
    Bug Bird of Prey?

The insect like BoPs from lower tiers
    edited March 2021

Space Barbie is why many of us really want a visual slot for beams/cannons, or some way (any way) to make all of them match while mixing in reputation, lock box or lobi sets. Space Barbie is why we buy things like Krieger Wave Disruptors or Kelvin Phasers because we like the look. Space Barbie is why lock box shield visuals sell for eleventy billion credits.

For me thats space barbies dream house ship not the barbie but I know what you are getting at; just stated me prolly taking forever to getting used to it if ever :P
    Bug Bird of Prey?

I think you mean the Discovery one and its cool "modern" Klingon themed alt skin from the Klingon Event characters BoP uinlock. Yeah, I totally missed that (the alt one) too for my T6 BoP; these are actually Pilot BoP/Taider skins; not regular BoP. Sadly. Why the Event BoP has them... /shrug

Probably 'cause the DSC skin for DSC Event Klingons.

edit: That one I assume: https://sto.fandom.com/wiki/M'Chla_Pilot_Bird-of-Prey
  • fallenkezef#4581 fallenkezef Member Posts: 644 Arc User

For me thats space barbies dream house ship not the barbie but I know what you are getting at; just stated me prolly taking forever to getting used to it if ever :P
    Bug Bird of Prey?

I think you mean the Discovery one and its cool "modern" Klingon themed alt skin from the Klingon Event characters BoP uinlock. Yeah, I totally missed that (the alt one) too for my T6 BoP; these are actually Pilot BoP/Taider skins; not regular BoP. Sadly. Why the Event BoP has them... /shrug

Probably 'cause the DSC skin for DSC Event Klingons.

edit: That one I assume: https://sto.fandom.com/wiki/M'Chla_Pilot_Bird-of-Prey

Nah I mean the T3-5 bugs

Unfortunately the lower tier BoPs aren't actually a part of the B'rel family, and I doubt their parts are actually compatable with the B'rel. As much as I'd like to have a T6 Ki'tang... its not part of the B'rel line.

Hell... as it is the Kor doesn't play well with the Legendary BoP's 22nd Century BoP parts.
  • edrickvellorinedrickvellorin Member Posts: 346 Arc User

Nah I mean the T3-5 bugs

Built on different skeletons I assume, meaning they're not compatible without having to totally redo the model. Some of those ships, the devs figured, would likely never get a T6 version, which is why the Legendary B'Rel got their consoles. (That includes the Quldun/Qaw'dun and Ch'tang/Ki'tang BoPs I believe. Not sure about the Norgh/Ning'tao.) I would like to have a T6 Norgh/Ning'tao variation, but I don't know if it'll happen, the fact that the Legendary B'rel does come with the Disruptor Quad cannons isn't encouraging. The Ning'tao is one of the most interesting of the BoP designs in my opinion.

Apparently the Kamarag/K'maj were built with the Vor'cha skeleton.
This discussion has been closed.