test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

rp

Comments

• westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,205 Arc User
    ryan218 wrote: »
    westx211 wrote: »
    Jari: Well while it would be quick, it would be disappoint to see you give in so quickly after all that Bravado. *she let's her roll them over but tries to use the momentum against her*

*Sori quickly backs off, catching her breath and getting back in her stance.*

Sori *teasing*: "Bravado"? Wow, know any more words with more than two syllables? *Smirks.*

Jari: *She smirks* Sounds like someone is asking for it rough. *She backs off as well, taking the moment to stretch to tease her*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    Jari: Well while it would be quick, it would be disappoint to see you give in so quickly after all that Bravado. *she let's her roll them over but tries to use the momentum against her*

*Sori quickly backs off, catching her breath and getting back in her stance.*

Sori *teasing*: "Bravado"? Wow, know any more words with more than two syllables? *Smirks.*

Jari: *She smirks* Sounds like someone is asking for it rough. *She backs off as well, taking the moment to stretch to tease her*

Sori: What, mocking your performance in bed wasn't?
    OoC: Sorry I keep forgetting to post... I've been distracted with something

Jari: Oh I know that was, I more meant right just now. *she suddenly tries to pounce on Sori*
    OoC: Sorry I keep forgetting to post... I've been distracted with something

Jari: Oh I know that was, I more meant right just now. *she suddenly tries to pounce on Sori*

*Sori tries to use Jari's momentum against her and toss her over her shoulder.*
    *She manages to but Jari tries to hold on as she's tossed to bring Sori down too*
    *She manages to but Jari tries to hold on as she's tossed to bring Sori down too*

*She succeeds, Sori scrambling into a top mount and throwing a few punches at Jari.*
    *Jari blocks them, going to a punch to Sori's abdomen when she gets the chance, trying to stun her*
    *Jari blocks them, going to a punch to Sori's abdomen when she gets the chance, trying to stun her*

*She succeeds, Sori grunting as the air rushes out of her before throwing a wild elbow strike to try and keep Jari defensive.*
    *Jari blocks it but shoves her guard against Sori, doing her best to keep up the pressure*
    *Jari blocks it but shoves her guard against Sori, doing her best to keep up the pressure*

*Sori grabs Jari's wrists and tries to pin them down, growling a little.*
  • logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Ooc: I will attempt to get back to posting this week guys. I have just had zero motivation and the like to post anything right now.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    *Jari tries to roll them over before she can be pinned, getting rougher as the fight goes on*

OoC: I understand Logan
    *Jari tries to roll them over before she can be pinned, getting rougher as the fight goes on*

OoC: I understand Logan

*Sori refuses to go over the whole way, planting a foot on Jari's abdomen to keep her from getting on top, smirking a little as they fight it out.*

Sori *struggling*: This all you got?
    Jari: *She grunts with effort, pushing harder to try and get Sori's foot off of her enough for her to get the advantage again* I'll show you all of what I can do.
    Jari: *She grunts with effort, pushing harder to try and get Sori's foot off of her enough for her to get the advantage again* I'll show you all of what I can do.

Sori *grunting*: Bring it!

*Sori starts to lose ground, trying to kick Jari off.*
    *Jari backs away before she can be kicked off, but she uses the opportunity to grab Sori's legs and pick her up to slam her down*
    *Jari backs away before she can be kicked off, but she uses the opportunity to grab Sori's legs and pick her up to slam her down*

*She succeeds, Sori grunting before angrily trying to kick both legs into Jari's abdomen.*

*She succeeds, Sori grunting before angrily trying to kick both legs into Jari's abdomen.*

*She manages to with Jari backing away after the kick, but she moves around to try and get on top of Sori in a position where she can't be kicked*

*She manages to with Jari backing away after the kick, but she moves around to try and get on top of Sori in a position where she can't be kicked*

*Sori quickly scrambles to her feet before Jari can get back on top, putting up a guard and watching Jari carefully.*

*Sori quickly scrambles to her feet before Jari can get back on top, putting up a guard and watching Jari carefully.*

*Jari circles before lunging at Sori, trying to move quicker than she can stop her from grappling*

*Jari circles before lunging at Sori, trying to move quicker than she can stop her from grappling*

*She succeeds, Sori grappling with her as Jari forces Sori down onto her bunk.*
    *Jari let's out a laugh as she tries to pin Sori onto the bed, struggling as she puts all her strength into it*

Jari: Funny how we wound up here again.
    *Jari let's out a laugh as she tries to pin Sori onto the bed, struggling as she puts all her strength into it*

Jari: Funny how we wound up here again.

*Sori grunts as she succeeds, locking a body scissors around Jari.*

Sori: Well, at least it's padded.

*Sori tries to roll them over, struggling as they get stopped against the wall.*

*Struggling*. And there's no where to run...
    edited March 2021
    Jari: *She smirks then plants a kiss on Sori, using the opportunity to hold her down so she can't roll anymore* Maybe you should go ahead and admit defeat so we can get to the real fun stuff.
    Jari: *She smirks then plants a kiss on Sori, using the opportunity to hold her down so she can't roll anymore* Maybe you should go ahead and admit defeat so we can get to the real fun stuff.

Sori *playful*: Make me.
  • logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Ooc: gonna have to go back and take a look where I was at and where I was going now. Enough time has gone by a few points I can't really remember where my intention for them was.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    Jari: Oh? Like this? *she adjusts the pin, putting more pressure on Sori while kissing her more passionately* I believe you were asking for it rough.
    Jari: Oh? Like this? *she adjusts the pin, putting more pressure on Sori while kissing her more passionately* I believe you were asking for it rough.

*Sori doesn't respond, except returning the kiss. And fade.

Dalos Alpha Prime.  Satin is with Kaede, practicing on a training bag when Zahra walks up.  Satin ignores her, continuing her assault on the big.*

Zahra: Keep that up and you might actually be able to land a punch on me.

Satin: Keep that up, and you might end up on the floor again.

Zahra: What, you gonna sick your s**t on me again, b****?

*Satin grunts and turns to face Zahra, squaring up to her.*

Satin *angry*: F*** off.  Right f***ing now.

Zahra *angry*: Or what?

Satin *angry*: Meet me outside in ten minutes and find out.

Zahra *angry*: Oh, you're on, Freedee!

*The two growl at each other before Satin shoves Zahra back and heads to the locker room.*

Satin *angry*: Alley out back!  Ten minutes!

Zahra *angry*: I'll be waiting!
    Kaede: *she follows Satin into the locker room* I'll be there to make sure she doesn't try anything, but I'll let you take the fight where you want it to. But if you get too hurt I might intervene. *she sounds concerned for Satin's safety but is otherwise fine with the fight&