test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Cloak cannot be disengaged

alcyoneserenealcyoneserene Member Posts: 2,412 Arc User
Nothing I do breaks cloak, it just cycles the animation over and over, enemies don't decloak, I can't shoot my ordinary weapons, dialogues don't break it, it's permanently on.

[4:12]Successfully submitted ticket ID #446,436

This never happened before. This is on a Klingon recruit Orion Tac L65 in the T6 Bird of Prey awarded from the recruit, using the M'Chla skin, which happened in the Breach (Event) while decloaking for the event ambush kill counters. I couldn't do anything else for the rest of the mission. This is pretty broken as I enjoy ships with cloak.
Y945Yzx.jpg
Devs: Provide the option to Turn OFF full screen flashes from enemy ship explosions
· ♥ · ◦.¸¸. ◦'¯`·. (Ɏ) V A N U _ S O V E R E I G N T Y (Ɏ) .·´¯'◦.¸¸. ◦ · ♡ ·
«» \▼/ T E R R A N ¦ R E P U B L I C \▼/ «»
﴾﴿ ₪ṩ ||| N A N I T E S Y S T E M S : B L A C K | O P S ||| ₪ṩ ﴾﴿

Comments

• Options
    mandellorian#9145 mandellorian Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    Having the same issue, so far i`ve had it occur in the M`Chla and Temer raider.
  • Options
    doctorstegidoctorstegi Member Posts: 1,188 Arc User
    Nothing I do breaks cloak, it just cycles the animation over and over, enemies don't decloak, I can't shoot my ordinary weapons, dialogues don't break it, it's permanently on.

This never happened before. This is on a Klingon recruit Orion Tac L65 in the T6 Bird of Prey awarded from the recruit, using the M'Chla skin, which happened in the Breach (Event) while decloaking for the event ambush kill counters. I couldn't do anything else for the rest of the mission. This is pretty broken as I enjoy ships with cloak.

It's been going on since the started the kdf recruit they haven't and they wont fix it because that makes no money. There is so much broken stuff in the game...
    C-Store Inc. is still looking for active members on the fed side. If you don't have a fleet feel free to contact me in game @stegi.
  • Options
    pottsey5gpottsey5g Member Posts: 4,177 Arc User
    Have this a fair few times as well. Seems to happen randomly. If you get luck and find some loot to pick up that sometimes breaks it.
  • Options
    eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,000 Arc User

It's been going on since the started the kdf recruit they haven't and they wont fix it because that makes no money. There is so much broken stuff in the game...

It's not a case of they won't fix it. They just haven't come up with a fix yet. Working from home due to this pandemic the devs aren't able to fix things as quickly as being in the office. Just be patient and a viable fix will come along eventually.
  • Options
    doctorstegidoctorstegi Member Posts: 1,188 Arc User
    eazzie wrote: »

It's not a case of they won't fix it. They just haven't come up with a fix yet. Working from home due to this pandemic the devs aren't able to fix things as quickly as being in the office. Just be patient and a viable fix will come along eventually.

Yeah keep telling you that. What about the Optional in Dranuur Gauntlet I posted with video ect... 2 years ago, i guess the pandemic was already around then. I could write a list of bugs which are ancient old and seem to be fixed one day and come back another so please spare me the oh they have to work from home Covid BS.
    C-Store Inc. is still looking for active members on the fed side. If you don't have a fleet feel free to contact me in game @stegi.