test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Server timing out

Server timing out any one else getting this issue this morning?

Comments

• eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,998 Arc User
    edited March 2021
    starmanj wrote: »
    Server timing out any one else getting this issue this morning?

This is not the section in which to post about such issues. these need to be reported in PC, NETWORK, AND OTHER TECHNICAL ISSUES

But you have posted about this also in gameplay bugs @darkbladejk @rattler2 @wingedhussar#7584 can you please close this thread TY
  • starmanjstarmanj Member Posts: 714 Arc User
    I know that for support I am asking in General Discussion if anyone else having this Issue this morning. or it my be my connection or my computer issue.
  • pottsey5gpottsey5g Member Posts: 4,177 Arc User
    If you mean on map move then its a major bug in the game that has been going on for a while. There is a decent chance on moving maps you will get kicked out the game with a server timeout
  • starmanjstarmanj Member Posts: 714 Arc User
    I was having issue on doing RED alert seems to be fixed now thanks.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    As it appears the OP's situation has resolved itself for the time being I will close this thread.
    *flips the CLOSED sign*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
This discussion has been closed.