test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Impressed by stability of Endeavor

promeignpromeign Member Posts: 26 Arc User
unknown.png

Yeah I got to level 600 today. Pretty sure I'm the first since I did it by copy-pasting the 2 perk reward from my Klingon recruit to tribble. I did a few things I thought of that might cause exceptions but everything was fine and the behaviour completely understandable. Only thing to say is that if you are full, a reward giving perk points can be openend, but the points never show up. Not actually a complaint though, well done to the devs.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,979 Arc User
    First up Congrats :) Was just wondering though are the perk points converted into dil just like the spec points are
  • promeignpromeign Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited March 2021
    First up Congrats :) Was just wondering though are the perk points converted into dil just like the spec points are
    Nope
    Post edited by promeign on
  • strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    edited March 2021
    westmetals wrote: »
    Yeah, I think the highest actually possible is somewhere in the 480s right now?

Yea that was my thought as well. In January they announced adding 150 more, in 2+ months someone did 150 Endeavor Perks?

B)
    0zxlclk.png
  • promeignpromeign Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    strathkin wrote: »

Yea that was my thought as well. In January they announced adding 150 more, in 2+ months someone did 150 Endeavor Perks?

B)

I actually wrote above that I did it with the tool that copies characters to tribble. Took about 2 hours plus the effort put into grinding 700k endeavor xp with a Klingon recruit.
  • anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User

487 today for me. There's an off chance that someone might have 488, but I'd need video proof to believe it.
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.
This discussion has been closed.