test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ferasan Bridge Officer cannot change uniform.

Character/Account: "Kurrattoln@Fae Aerith", Bridge Officer: "H'Saaro"

When making any attempt to change any uniform piece, (I even tried just setting a 'Wrist Attachement - Klingon Gauntlet' to none) the game does not save the change, and gives a prompt of - "You cannot change the species of the character"

I have tried restarting the game. I have tried restarting my console. I have tried waiting a day to attempt again.
You dont need a reason to help people...

Comments

• darkstar#8047 darkstar Member Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited March 2021
    I had this happen too and yes it was a Farasan officer as well. The only way I got it to finally work was to take that officer on an away mission, then all the changes stuck. I was using the tailor at Drozana Station. I had 2 Farasan officers, one accepted the change in uniform, the other did not, and it wasn't until I went on the away mission that it worked, even logging off and switching characters wouldn't work. It's a very weird bug.
  • strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    edited March 2021
    It's been a known problem on PC for 2-3 months.

A work around is to assign the Crew Member to your away team, then logout and back in. Then any member of your away team you can change or update their uniform, so please watch and spread the news about this.

Still this isn't how it should be, as you should be able to update any of them as you desire. Hopefully they fix this soon...
    0zxlclk.png