test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ships wont Nav to Fleet SB

duketbarduketbar Member Posts: 178 Arc User
Why is it that my Klingon Ships wont Nav to the Fleet SB?

This has been happening since the cross factions ships came out and its getting worse where some of my Fed ships won't Nav to SB either. Ships just sail on by the SB.

The proper procedure is used just like Nav from anywhere on the map. Click on destination, confirm that is where you want to go... and it goes. But.. not to my Fleet SB!
Tides of War Fleet Staff contacts:
@duketbar (Fleet Officer)
Tides of War Website
Team Speak: ts.tidesofwar.net - no port, no pass (or simply type ToW in address bar of TS client)

Comments

• duketbarduketbar Member Posts: 178 Arc User
    No one else has this problem? ??
    Tides of War Website
    Team Speak: ts.tidesofwar.net - no port, no pass (or simply type ToW in address bar of TS client)
  • fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,265 Arc User
    I have had this problem for a long time now, I choose the destination and it just keeps going.
    ANNOYING at best. Irritating that it hasnt been fixed yet either. Oh and its not only the KDF with this problem either, ITS EVERYONE!
    It is so annoying. I am shocked no one else complains about this.
    Tides of War Website
  • fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,265 Arc User
    Problems in this game are answered almost never, repaired maybee 6 months to a year later or more.
    There are graphics on both Iconia and the Krenim lab that have been broke since about a year ago when the 2 missions with 7 went in.
    I think I want a new season called " House Cleaning" ... I would gladly give up some new content just to have this game brought up to standards with everything working... at least all the very bad and annoying bugs.
    Stuff like this makes STO look bad.
    Tides of War Website