test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,892 Arc User
    valendria: *closes her eyes purring*

lythe: ill be there in a moment. *the channel cuts out as she walks back to where the others are.* so ill be gone for a bit, i've got something to take care of and with things calming down it is an opportune time to do so.

kenzie: i wouldnt mind fighting jorin some time hes a large guy and im guessing hes a lot like me in terms of physical strength.

jorin: aye a few rounds would go well with celebrating.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,205 Arc User
    Nexa: *she keeps up with the petting, making a happy noise as she glances over at Lythe* Try and keep in contact if you're gone too long.

Janri: Lythe, could I come along with you? I'm not sure whats going on that needs doing, but I'd like to help. It'd be nice to do something that doesn't involve hellish monsters.

Reashe: Yeah I don't know much about Ethrit other than he's a very strong Jedi, I don't know physically how he'd compare to Jorin. Jorin probably isn't in the mood to spar though... he had that thing with his jaw before and I think he was going on a trip soon.

Rax: What kind of drinks do you have around here?
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,147 Arc User
    Nick: well krystal, our friend will be here soon.

Other Universe Nick: Well I will be off now. *Starts taping the gauntlet* is that shuttle being tracked? That would make it a hell of a lot easier to put the cult down

Tybanus: you are chasing after the cowards. I wish you luck. I would aid you but i am needed here.

Freeman: well we got Ne'tra gal. you know what that is right?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    lythe: hmm... im not sure whats going on but you would need a weapon. seeing as how i only have my staff and shurikan pistol...

kenzie: oh a trip? i wonder where too.

jorin: yes kain keeps a well stocked selection. speaking of which a round for everyone we're having a new addition to the clan!
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    edited March 2021
    Nexa:*To Other Nick* I don't think so. He could've disabled the transponder. *to Tybanus* Tybanus will you be alright? Not get into any fights or anything on the ship... I kind of want to just take Val back to my quarters so we can rest for a while. You can have some quarters too now I guess. We've... got a lot of vacancies now.

Janri: I'll call Kara and see if she's finished with mine. *she gets a communicator out and calls up Kara*

Reashe: I think back to our home galaxy. But I don't know any details, just that he's been planning on it.

Rax: I'm willing to drink anything alcoholic right now. Might as well toast to your newfound parenthood.
    Nick: *Sips his drink*

Other Universe Nick: I'm gonna go in stealth mode then. Board him and let him bring me right to the hornet's nest for extermination. you all have a good rest. *He taps his gauntlet and enters a vortex*

Tybanus: I suppose a rest is needed. I want to be alone in a room. have it to myself. not be gawked at or have my things touched.

Freeman: I'll take a bowl of Tiingilar with it and some Uj'alayi after! *he looks to Rax* Maybe we could get you some Narcolethe, its a bit after your time.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    kara: *after awhile the line finally is picked up with a cat like "murrp" on the other end.*

valendria: *her ears twitch towards the sound of kara as she lets out an equally tired meow.*

kenzie: that sounds fun... i wonder if i could go...

jorin: may as well have a nice meal before figuring out how to head out.
    edited March 2021
    Janri: I'm sorry if I woke you Kara. I'm about to go on something that might be a dangerous mission, I was checking in if you finished forging my weapon. *She sounds apologetic*

Nexa: Sleepy kitty... *She yawns then gives Tybanus directions to a set of quarters she knows are empty* You can stay there for now.

Reashe: You'd have to ask Jorin. If you go along I'd like to go too, but he might not want me to with my body still healing a bit.

Rax: Well we've got alcohol down, but what kind of food is on offer?
    Tybanus: I shall do this *he makes his way to the Quarters*

Freeman: I did mention the food. Tiingilar... The hottest you'll ever have, it will make you sweat off your armor. I'm sure we got meat and veggies too. can whip you something up if what we got isn't to your liking.
    kara: *lets out another tired mew as a portal near janri opens up spitting out what looks like a warhammer.* just pick it up and you're good. *she lets out a small grunt and goes back to sleep.*

valendria: *mews in response to kara starting to fall asleep herself.*

lythe: well... it seems you have your weapon.

kenzie: its probably for the best that you stay with your ribs they way they are.....

jorin: kain has a lot of options for food. im sure he'll have something to you liking.
    Janri: Thank you. *she ends the call, picking up the hammer with both hands, a sharp pain assailing her as she feels it bind itself to her soul. she swings it to test it, surprised at how heavy it feels in her hands compared to the mace she was using* This should work perfectly.

Nexa: Mom, Lythe. Stay safe. Love you both. *She waves to them and starts to guide Val back to her quarters, going quick so she doesn't have to carry Val to bed*

Reashe: I know... *She looks down towards the ground and sighs* If you do go, try to stay safe okay?

Rax: As a Sith I can handle spicy foods. I just don't care for the taste as much. I'd probably prefer something involving meat that's more balanced.
    lythe: will do, *opens a rift for herself and janri.*

valendria: *fully asleep so nexa would have to carry her anyway.*

kenzie: dont worry about me i can take a hit.

jorin: aye, ill go for some meat and other vegies.*
    Nick: Should we move up to the breifing room while we wait?

Freeman: Lets... try not to tell mira else she'll kill me out of jealousy.
    edited March 2021
    Janri: Bye honey. *she waves at them, resting the hammer on her shoulder and following Lythe into the rift*

*Nexa sighs, carrying Val bridal style into her quarters and lays her down then changes into her lingerie she sleeps in and wraps a blanket around them both as she cuddles her*

Nexa: Sweet dreams. *she kisses Val's nose then closes her eyes as she drifts off to sleep*

Reashe: Are you going to ask him right now? Or can we hang out a little longer?

Rax: Sounds good to me. *He nods, leaning back in his seat a bit*
    lythe: *exits the rift some where near nick still wearing her fine looking white and green colored robes.* so what is this mission you were talking about?

kenzie: i can wait for a bit.

jorin: i suppose this would get her upset...
    Janri: Where are we? *She looks around, recognizing its a starfleet vessel but not quite what kind. She's careful not to accidentally bonk anyone with her hammer as she looks. She's dressed in some light clothing, with no armor on, just her sweater and long cargo pants*

Reashe: Thanks. *She starts to pull out a book* Would you be interested in taking a look at my sketches? I learned to draw for engineering purposes, but I still do it as a hobby.

Rax: I'm assuming you mean the drinking part?
    Nick: welcome to the U.S.S. Tepes, NX-42. An NX-Refit. Some call it a columbia class, I tell them to shut up. Who is your friend Lythe? And come, let's head to the breifing room. I'll give the order for us to depart.

Freeman: and the eating without throwing up part.
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,275 Arc User
    *pokepokes Rattler*
    Alex: I could've just come over here on a shuttle if I'd known I were going on a wild goose chase...is the Admiral over there or on the station currently?
    ​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    Lythe: this is janri, a friend that I trust with my life. *she says following them to the brefing room* thus far I’ve only been on tasks of a.. supernatural type...

Kenzie: you draw? Sure I’ll take a look.

Jorin: i do feel bad that she can’t partake in the celebration.
    Janri: I'll do my best to keep up with whatever we're doing. It will be nice to deal with something more... mundane. *She nods as she follows after them, sticking close to Lythe*

*Reashe smiles as she shows off the various sketches.*

Reashe: Here's a few of my former home. I might never see it again, but I still have some pictures to remember it by. *she shows off some sketches of what looks like a tropical world, the environment quite beautiful even in this form. Along with the sketches of her home, there's various things like droids, ships, there's even a sketch of Mjolnir armor in there*

Rax: Could always make it up to her later couldn't you?
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,969 Community Moderator
    Tala: Krystal's actually on the Tepes right now. Something about an inspection.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Nick: *Leads Krystal, Lythe, and Janri to the breifing room, the Tepes Departing K-13, going to warp as they enter* Alright, everyone take a seat.

Freeman: Yeah but how?
    Alex: ...The same Tepes that just went to warp? What kind of inspection necessitates the inspected leaving the system?​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    lythe: *sits down in a chair near everyone.* alright so what is this mission then?

kenzie: you sketched some of the mjolnir armor? these are pretty good. *she says flipping thru some.*

jorin: we could always have another one where she could actually be apart of. *he says drinking as the mess hall fills up with other mandos with food being passed around.*
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,969 Community Moderator
    Krystal: *takes a seat* He hasn't told me anything yet either.
    Tala: Five ECs says that was code for "I'm going off on an adventure rather than do paperwork". Don't blame her. She probably has a ton waiting for her in her office on K-13.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Janri: I'm even more in the dark. *She sits down next to Lythe, setting her hammer down carefully*

Reashe: Yeah, I do a lot of sketches of things like that, I find it kind of fun recreating technical things like the... *She blushes profusely as Kenzie inevitably comes across some less... appropriate sketches and drawings*

Rax: That's a pretty good point. *He nods and takes a swig of his own drink*
    Alex: Great...well, what am I supposed to do while I wait for her to get back? There isn't exactly a lot to do around here - I can't even go after a Hur'q fleet, because they seem to have decided to take a break - which is admittedly good for those who would otherwise be fighting for their lives, but not for my sense of needing something to occupy myself with.​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Nick: I'm being blackmailed with debt by Quark to take him and some others to retrieve an artifact. We'll be stopping at DS9 then heading through the wormhole. Any questions so far?

Freeman: could work *he swigs his drink*
    Lythe: I’ve heard of this deep space 9 before but what’s the wormhole? And what is this artifact that you are retrieving?

Kenzie: oh wow.... those are.... something.... you drew those too?

Jorin: well anyway here’s to your child to be may they bring glory and honor to mandalore! *he raises his mug in a toast*
    Janri: The wormhole is a sort of gateway between our side of the galaxy around the beta and alpha quadrants to another side, the Gamma quadrant. If I remember right there's some weird god like aliens that live inside of it. But I'm not familiar with all the details on the wormhole.

Reashe: I... yes, yes I did. I um, wasn't expecting you to find them. *She remains bashful, a bit embarrassed about them* I sometimes feel er... inspired to draw stuff like that. Some of it is of myself, some is based on things... some is just my imagination.

*Rax cheers and toasts alongside them*