test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Free Pistols on Xbox One and Playstation 4!

2»

Comments

• satyrlord#8643 satyrlord Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Still nothing in either the annoying to use/navigate C-store or in the promotions tab of the Zen store as of 1:31pm EST March 17th...On PS4
  • nye#8522 nye Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    It is supposed to appear in the xbox store as an addon then when you claim it, it goes to the zen store promo tab. But I checked 10 minutes ago and still nothing
  • captainwellscaptainwells Member Posts: 718 Arc User
    Clearly something bollixed up with this and you would think that Cryptic might see fit to say something to clue us all in, since this is twice that this item seems to have had difficulties showing up when it was expected/
  • habs124habs124 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    cryptics policy seems to be to not admit to mistakes.
    i would assume that they didnt mean the 6th or 16th...they ment the 26th...
    this cash cow likes a bit of free grass now and then.
    when im told free grass and no grass is there.i do not buy more grass,i leave annoyed.with that grass money still in my pocket.
    wondering why im standing here with no free grass...after looking around for it and it wasnt there for 11 days...now i have to wait 10 more? do you wish to annoy your customers so you can close the servers?
    is that your intent?
    because you dont seem to be interested in fixing things that are broken,or give us new things that work or are when promised...
  • nye#8522 nye Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited March 2021
    With that in mind, don't be so quick to blame Cryptic. While they should say something I get the feeling it's Microsoft again, not Cryptic. Microsoft is the reason that lifetime subs for Xbox aren't worth buying like they are for pc and ps4. Microsoft doesn't allow the monthly dil (or is it zen) stippend and won't allow it. I could be wrong though
  • satyrlord#8643 satyrlord Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Ok so you have to search House Reborn- not Zhat Vash in the PS Store. The pack 'looks' like the previous antiproton gun pack. Grab that from the C-store. Restart game if you are logged in. It should appear in the promo tab after that.
  • garaffegaraffe Member Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    nye#8522 wrote: »
    With that in mind, don't be so quick to blame Cryptic. While they should say something I get the feeling it's Microsoft again, not Cryptic. Microsoft is the reason that lifetime subs for Xbox aren't worth buying like they are for pc and ps4. Microsoft doesn't allow the monthly dil (or is it zen) stippend and won't allow it. I could be wrong though

I don't see why a monthly stippend would be an issue for Microsoft because ESO+ for Elder Scrolls Online has a monthly stippend. The difference might be that ESO+ is also a monthly charge.
  • ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,673 Community Manager
    Xbox Captains! We apologize that your free pistol and token have not gone live yet. It's apparently hit a bit of a snag in the store, but our representatives assure us it'll be in your hands soon.
  • wyldthing#7995 wyldthing Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    As usual Xbox is the last one to get fed. Every-time there is an update or freebie we get the shaft. Just once I would like to get something on time, is that too much to ask?
  • awesomeweaselawesomeweasel Member Posts: 265 Arc User
    it is still not im the xbox store or the zen store??
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,979 Arc User
    it is still not im the xbox store or the zen store??
    Xbox Captains! We apologize that your free pistol and token have not gone live yet. It's apparently hit a bit of a snag in the store, but our representatives assure us it'll be in your hands soon.

Obviously you failed to read Kael's post.
  • chelsea#1970 chelsea Member Posts: 2 New User
    Still now available on xbox one yet been going crazy about it
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,979 Arc User
    Still now available on xbox one yet been going crazy about it

They will surely be available as and when they resolve the issue. things happen, and especially at a time when the world isn't exactly normal at the moment. Just be grateful you are alive and well to play STO and not among one of the sick or God forbid amongst the millions already dead so you become a statistic. I'm sure Cryptic are doing all they can to resolve the issue asap, but with everyone working from home things are not as simple as they might be normally. Not saying they will, but you never know they might throw something extra in because of the wait. At the end of they day it's a freebie console players are not losing anything.
    At least the gaffe whatever the source has now been acknowledged and that to me is sufficient.
    I am not really upset about the actual freebies being late, I can wait, but it is nice that they have acknowledged there is an issue.
  • nxkonoko#7966 nxkonoko Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    hy there
    whats going on with the bundle on xbox
  • jrdobbsjr#3264 jrdobbsjr Member Posts: 431 Arc User
    > @nye#8522 said:
    > With that in mind, don't be so quick to blame Cryptic. While they should say something I get the feeling it's Microsoft again, not Cryptic. Microsoft is the reason that lifetime subs for Xbox aren't worth buying like they are for pc and ps4. Microsoft doesn't allow the monthly dil (or is it zen) stippend and won't allow it. I could be wrong though

I’ve heard that but Fallout 1st and ESO have currency stipends so I don’t see why STO can’t do it
  • bmcd73bmcd73 Member Posts: 263 Arc User
    Any update on this on Xbox? I still don't see it in the store.
    edited March 2021
    eazzie wrote: »

I still don't see it. I have checked both the Microsoft store and C-store promotions tab.

I found them. Unlike other promotions, this one does not appear to be an add-on to the game. To find it, I had to do a general search in the Microsoft store for "House Reborn".
    Post edited by garaffe on
  • chelsea#1970 chelsea Member Posts: 2 New User
    I found it in the Microsoft store and downloaded it but it wont appear for any on my character s in zen store or anywhere else not in bank or inventory.
    edited March 2021
    I found that live in the console store on Friday, and was grateful to finally put this freebie to rest. Somewhat of a bummer that having two lifetime memberships on the same console only gets me one of these. My alt account had to settle for nothing once again. That is sort've ridiculous!
  • warlord001#2483 warlord001 Member Posts: 1 New User
    well I'm, on PS4 and as of 10:34pm on the 22nd March 2021 no sign of the missing items. I've checked every day too?
  • captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
    I didn't find it either in STO or in the Microsoft Store, but I found an older offer (from last year) in the Microsoft Store, the Verdant weapon or something like that.
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,403 Arc User
    edited March 2021
    You have to search for Verdant in the Xbox Store. The name of the item is Star Trek Online: House Reborn Verdant Pack.
    Post edited by sthe91 on
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,929 Arc User
    well I'm, on PS4 and as of 10:34pm on the 22nd March 2021 no sign of the missing items. I've checked every day too?
    It appeared in the PS Store on March 16th, as it should have, at around 6pm GMT.
    UK: https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/product/EP1965-CUSA05744_00-STPCZP0000000000
    US: https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP1980-CUSA05752_00-STPCZP0000000000
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/