test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Achievements / Accolades - They're in the way

murkalael#7691 murkalael Member Posts: 184 Arc User
I tried everything but coudn't find any answer to this issue. When you receive an achievement usually happens in mid battle when you're struggling to defeat your enemy, the message pops right in front of Boff's skills. I tried moving everything on rearrange hud but could not find wich area is corresponding to this. Need help on this one, thanks in advance.
IInLzhi.gif

Comments

• foxrockssocksfoxrockssocks Member Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    Is this on Steam or consoles?
  • murkalael#7691 murkalael Member Posts: 184 Arc User
    PC, downloaded from Steam, but running EXE (I hate Steam)
    IInLzhi.gif
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,995 Arc User
    In the default screen layout, they popup right in the middle.
    You must have already moved something from the centre of the screen to the left.
    Unless you moved your boffs to the middle of the screen, which I doubt...
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
    I moved a lot of things from middle, I use 3 skill bars on all my toons, the Boff skills are on default above regular skills, but accolades still pops right above upper row of Boffs
    IInLzhi.gif
    I think what you want to move is fancy notifications, but just move everything out of that area and you shouldn't have that problem.
    edited March 2021
    Nope, space is 100% blank, and yes the notification is still coming right there.
    IInLzhi.gif
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,995 Arc User
    Please do share a screenshot so that we can better visualise exactly what your problem is.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
    will try, problem are:
    -I never know when they will pop
    -I have an issue with Print Screen not working besides all my attempts to fix it, so I need to get the luck to do the print screen at the right moment then open an image editor to capture it from clipboard.
    IInLzhi.gif
    Was able to take one screenshot with my KDF, and now you can see what I mean. Accolade banner shows up over Boff abilities

8iJRLEw.jpg
    IInLzhi.gif
  • desilu#4957 desilu Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    Stretch the BOFF skill window out so that it is only 1 row, or add another row or 2 to your skill bar, add the BOFF skills there, then hide the BOFF window.
    Track your accolade progress easily. MSExcel or Libre/Open office required.
    Mission Accolade sorting also included.
    https://desilu4957.wordpress.com
    mfaVMsI.png
    That's the thing. I was hoping that I had missed an element to move on "Rearrange Hud" option, because I like this setting for boffs and skills. In a few weeks, all these empty slots will be filled.
    IInLzhi.gif
    You do have room to lower the BOFFs still, maybe just about enough that if you cut off their names on the bottom you can still see and use the top row in case of an accolade. The other suggestion would be to stretch it out into one line and move it lower so it runs from the top of your shields to the far side of the big box of hotbars.