test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cloak bug

draxusprimedraxusprime Member Posts: 2 Arc User
Keep getting stuck in cloak, which makes getting ambush kills impossible, this really needs fixing

Comments

• drayne#8492 drayne Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    Yes I'm experiencing this too. To narrow it down a bit. The issue is with Battle cloak getting stuck while cloaked. The standard version and enhanced version are working properly. Battle Cloaking has been a issue sense the game launched on ALL platforms. PLEASE fix this considering there are now cloaking starship traits that do not work because of the known issue with cloak getting stuck.
  • behrtekkbehrtekk Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Yes I'm experiencing this too. To narrow it down a bit. The issue is with Battle cloak getting stuck while cloaked. The standard version and enhanced version are working properly. Battle Cloaking has been a issue sense the game launched on ALL platforms. PLEASE fix this considering there are now cloaking starship traits that do not work because of the known issue with cloak getting stuck.

Standard and Enhanced are not working properly. I have ships with all forms of cloaks and I have gotten stuck in all forms. I am a software developer and I KNOW A SIMPLE SOLUTION to this problem..

Here is the PsudoCode

Event Toggle "CLOAK" (all forms of cloaking) exec Cloak subroutine

CLOAK
    Begin
    IF cooldown_timer > 0
    Exit sub
    ELSE If Shield_Power = 0 (meaning red X)
    exec DECLOAK subroutine
    ELSE
    exec CLOAK subroutine
    END

It REALLY does not have to be much harder than that
  • pressblack#5729 pressblack Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I used the ' Mask Energy Signature ' when the cloak get stuck. I press after the red alert status ends. I use the D4x ship and have 1500 ambushes so far.