test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Random Advance TFO rewards system s@cks.

Ok, sometimes I get a bit frustrated with this system. I know I am doing way more damage than other players and I only get a common or uncommon just feels like a let down. This time it was Dranuur Gauntel. On the last part of the mission I protected the middle satellites alone. Sat A was destroyed, Y got down to 50%, and the one I was protecting was at 88%. The reason it got that low was because of Sat A being destroyed. I only got a uncommon.

Yesterday I was in Peril over Pahvo and again I only get a uncommon. The middle satellite was at 100% while the other two were badly damage. I design my ships for solo elite play so I have good DPS and survivability. Hive I laugh at it. I go into it with fleet-mates and they are like we need a science guy we need a Threat tank and say why. It easy. I go straight in but not to fast and just Whittle away from the outside. I don't get surrounded. So I know it's not me being outperformed.

Comments

• garaffegaraffe Member Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    I am pretty sure the quality of the extra mark box is completely random and has nothing to do with how well you or the team did in the TFO.