test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Free Pistols on Xbox One and Playstation 4!

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,673 Community Manager
Captains on Console can grab a free Cobalt or Verdant Zhat Vash Pistol and Experimental Ship Upgrade, starting 3/16!

PS4:
https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/playstation/star-trek-online/news/detail/11485033

Xbox One:
https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/xbox/star-trek-online/news/detail/11485023
Post edited by ambassadorkael#6946 on

Comments

• garaffegaraffe Member Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    Could you clarify where I can find these? I have looked in the C-store and the Xbox store, but I can't find them anywhere.
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,403 Arc User
    garaffe wrote: »
    Could you clarify where I can find these? I have looked in the C-store and the Xbox store, but I can't find them anywhere.

They should be in the Xbox Store.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • pidpipr#0592 pidpipr Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I'm not seeing it in the Playstation Store as of 1:20PM Eastern
  • bl33dmag3bl33dmag3 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    do not see any of those, neither in zen store nor in PSN Store
    sthe91 wrote: »

They should be in the Xbox Store.

That is what I thought, but I do not see them in the Xbox store.
  • drayne#8492 drayne Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    > @ambassadorkael#6946 said:
    > Captains on Console can grab a free Cobalt or Verdant Zhat Vash Pistol and Experimental Ship Upgrade, starting tomorrow!
    >
    > PS4:
    > https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/playstation/star-trek-online/news/detail/11485033
    >
    > Xbox One:
    > https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/xbox/star-trek-online/news/detail/11485023

Still not posted in either store yet
  • millefune#8468 millefune Member Posts: 310 Arc User
    Confirming that as of this posting, the pack/bundle is not in either the PSN or in-game stores.
  • paradox#7391 paradox Member Posts: 1,774 Arc User
    edited March 2021
    It's still not in the Playstaion Store at 4:28pm EST, is there a problem on your end?
    Post edited by paradox#7391 on
  • nye#8522 nye Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    Same on Xbox. As of 330CST no joy in the store
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,929 Arc User
    Someone screwed up - according to the German STO twitter, these goodies go live NEXT WEEK, not this week.

- - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • drayne#8492 drayne Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited March 2021
    > @inferiority said:
    > Someone screwed up - according to the German STO twitter, these goodies go live NEXT WEEK, not this week.
    >
    >

But thats not a official outlet for information. According the official channels and the game start screen it is scheduled for today. Also considering the company resides in America. I don't consider German STO Twitter to be a factual source of info. I will wait for the official word prior to believing this. 🤥
  • ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,673 Community Manager
    Yesterday we announced that the two free Zhat Vash Pistol packs would be going live today on Xbox One and Playstation 4. This was in error. The packs are actually going live next Tuesday, 3/16. Enjoy your free items then, Console Captains!
  • millefune#8468 millefune Member Posts: 310 Arc User
    Yesterday we announced that the two free Zhat Vash Pistol packs would be going live today on Xbox One and Playstation 4. This was in error. The packs are actually going live next Tuesday, 3/16. Enjoy your free items then, Console Captains!

Feels like the 2021 Stimulus Checks. ;-P

(Which I do hope get to the people that need them ASAP.)
  • dudimus#1694 dudimus Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    It's on the top of the Welcome News today. Likely to cause a bit of chaos.
    Business as usual at Cryptic. Do these people even talk to each other?
  • aboundedorc0#8479 aboundedorc0 Member Posts: 109 Arc User
    Business as usual at Cryptic. Do these people even talk to each other?

Maybe only the ones that speak klingon?
    Let's see if we do indeed get them today.
  • cjmckain#6617 cjmckain Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    1PM PST and still not in the xbox store
    And no word from ARC. Wonder whats up
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,979 Arc User
    nye#8522 wrote: »

Good luck waiting for an answer. ARC is not the company. It is just a name given to the launcher. The company is Cryptic.
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,929 Arc User
    Pistols appeared at 6pm GMT for PlayStation in the EU, same time as almost all STO website updates happen.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
    eazzie wrote: »
    nye#8522 wrote: »

Good luck waiting for an answer. ARC is not the company. It is just a name given to the launcher. The company is Cryptic.
    I know, I know My bad but the thoughts still the same
    LOL
  • captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
    Zhat Vash pistols not on X-Box. I don't know, if it's supposed to be available, it may not be showing up on my system, just like the ships that were supposed to be in the larger charity bundle with the Black Alert Tribbles didn't show up in either. This is an annoying bug.
  • wyldthing#7995 wyldthing Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Big surprise still not available on Xbox
    I checked both xbox store and C-store at 8:00pm EST, nothing.
  • aboundedorc0#8479 aboundedorc0 Member Posts: 109 Arc User
    I checked repeatedly throughout the day yesterday and until it got too late in the evening to bother with it again. I rebooted my console twice just in the off chance that it might prompt the free pistols to arrive, and no, it did not.

Still waiting to here what the excuse is this week?
  • captainwellscaptainwells Member Posts: 718 Arc User
    edited March 2021
    I too checked repeatedly throughout the day yesterday and those pistols NEVER popped up in either the console store or the promotions tab of the game itself. I've also not found any statement by the devs anywhere online that mentions this latest gaffe, which really ought to have occurred between the date the items were delayed from and yesterday, given that this snafu has repeated itself two weeks in a row??
    Yup. It is now the 17th, and we are still missing the items on Xbox.
  • robsr1967#8084 robsr1967 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    It’s in the zen store under promotional as of 5 minutes ago on PS4.