test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

25 Dilithium Chest

weybenweyben Member Posts: 30 Arc User
Hi there. I would like to know how and why i get some times during REPUTATIONS PVE a chest with 25 Dilithium. Thank you :)
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• vegeta50024vegeta50024 Member Posts: 2,335 Arc User
    weyben wrote: »
    Hi there. I would like to know how and why i get some times during REPUTATIONS PVE a chest with 25 Dilithium. Thank you :)

I noticed one dropped for me today too. I believe it was because you had a Klingon recruit on your team. The last patch may have restored it.

TSC_Signature_Gen_4_-_Vegeta_Small.png
  • oberlordbuddyoberlordbuddy Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    I also got them yesterday 👍🏻For sure it's a much better and rational loot then the green and blue things you can spam the exchange with. They should keep the dil loot up for future, would be nice....
  • alcyoneserenealcyoneserene Member Posts: 2,412 Arc User
    Getting it now too on KDF recruit. Given that it's personal loot only, wish it was just auto-loot.
    Y945Yzx.jpg
    Devs: Provide the option to Turn OFF full screen flashes from enemy ship explosions
    · ♥ · ◦.¸¸. ◦'¯`·. (Ɏ) V A N U _ S O V E R E I G N T Y (Ɏ) .·´¯'◦.¸¸. ◦ · ♡ ·
    «» \▼/ T E R R A N ¦ R E P U B L I C \▼/ «»
    ﴾﴿ ₪ṩ ||| N A N I T E S Y S T E M S : B L A C K | O P S ||| ₪ṩ ﴾﴿
  • foppotee#4552 foppotee Member Posts: 1,704 Arc User
    Even though it is a diminutive amount nevertheless good going Cryptic upon the fix.
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,276 Arc User
    Frankly, they need to just leave it on permanently...a few hundred Dilithium per TFO is NOT a major inflation source, especially since A: you can only get the drops when a recruit is present and B: there's a fairly low chance for a drop to spawn.

And if they're worried about people exploiting areas of the game with infinite or near-infinite spawns, just add a hard limit to the amount of crates that can be obtained per 20 hour period.

Lord knows KDF recruits need SOMETHING else to make them more attractive, because their reward pool is the weakest of the bunch - outside So'Beknef'ru and the endeavor XP boost, there really isn't anything to write home about.​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • husanakxhusanakx Member Posts: 1,589 Arc User
    I would suggest Cryptic leave it in... is good business. Make sure people play their recruits for real which means people gear them. Next recruit event give them a chest that rewards 100, the one after that 150. Keep people playing those new toons for real. lol
  • tmassxtmassx Member Posts: 826 Arc User
    The extra reward is nice, but personally I don't like those cubes what spawn and cliping through my character or ship. Graphically it's not nice.
  • warmonger360warmonger360 Member Posts: 524 Arc User
    husanakx wrote: »
    I would suggest Cryptic leave it in... is good business. Make sure people play their recruits for real which means people gear them. Next recruit event give them a chest that rewards 100, the one after that 150. Keep people playing those new toons for real. lol

yeah, this. I've gotten quite a few of these, and IN the same tfos/missions
    WE SURVIVE!

aut vincere aut mori pro imperio
    either to conquer or to die for the Empire
  • smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,659 Arc User
    I'm fine with the boxes popping in, they look neat.
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • foppotee#4552 foppotee Member Posts: 1,704 Arc User

About every 5th one when it drops for a moment I get a giddy feeling that I got some Very Rare loot then realize oh yeah it's just the 25 dilithium dropping which I suppose is still nice.
  • smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,659 Arc User

About every 5th one when it drops for a moment I get a giddy feeling that I got some Very Rare loot then realize oh yeah it's just the 25 dilithium dropping which I suppose is still nice.

I'll take it.
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
This discussion has been closed.