test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Colony World Provision need more sources.

whiteknight1xwhiteknight1x Member Posts: 186 Arc User
edited February 2021 in Fleet System and Holdings
Could you please add them to all Lukari TFO. Also, scale them them with the difficulty level to encourage fleets to do Elite. Maybe add them to Reputation System as a project. Thank you.

Comments

• whiteknight1xwhiteknight1x Member Posts: 186 Arc User
    That's not the point. I am trying to earn Fleet Credits. We also host an Armada and the smaller fleets can't get them fast enough. Plus, no one's doing sims anymore, and when they do most host require at least 1 engineer per spot. But everyone can use "Throw Regenerative Nanite Canister" so you don't need engineers. Also, their just not fun anymore.

You know how hard it is to get enough fleet-mates together at the same time. People have real life to live. The point is let people have fun on their own time table, and not dictate how someone must live or how they must play a game. Good customer service is to adapt to the customers needs. Business that can't do this die.
    edited February 2021
    Edit
    I don't understand why you're even in this conversation. This is a request to the developers. I am not seeking your permission. Nor your input.
  • r24681012r24681012 Member Posts: 169 Arc User
    when you make post on here it is open for anyone to respond be it devs fellow players etc the chances of you getting a responce from developers of the game are very slim to none if you don't want peoples imput then don't post on here
  • ikonn#1068 ikonn Member Posts: 1,449 Arc User
    edited April 2021
    Here is the problem... The Colony Invasion was, I would say, wildly popular at one time. It was a great source for not only the provisions themselves, but you could earn a nice amount of Fleet Credits, and many Damage/Kill accolades could be gained from doing a single run. That was, until the Devs decided that players were making too much EC selling the provisions (which they are still doing). Even selling them through your Replicator could earn you well over a mil EC per run.

That pretty much killed the Colony Invasions. They are, and still, the best source to get all three of the colony provisions (If you can get enough people to do one nowadays). But, as stated before, the devs killed it by making the provisions Bound to Character. Players still make money off of them by joining a fleet long enough to donate, get their money, and move on to the next sim to refill their personal stash and sell to the next fleet.

I do find it funny, though, that you can earn lots of EC simply by doing Endeavors (in some cases, much more than you could from selling your provisions through the replicator), but they felt the need to "nerf" the Colony Provisions because we were making too much money.

-AoP- Warrior's Blood (KDF Armada) / -AoP- Qu' raD qulbo'Degh / -AoP- Project Phoenix
  • ikonn#1068 ikonn Member Posts: 1,449 Arc User
    westmetals wrote: »
    Sorry to burst your bubble but that was not what killed colony simulations. They were going strong for months after the EC nerf and Bound to Character.

What killed them was about a year ago, most of the people who were super enthused about doing them to advance their OWN fleet... got their fleets maxed out and stopped.

My bubble...

Fleets stopped hosting because of the removal of EC value from the provisions. While I agree, there were many fleets hosting sims just long enough to get their Colony Holdings to max, there were other fleets coming up and began hosting to replace them. The decline actually started with the nerf.
    -AoP- Warrior's Blood (KDF Armada) / -AoP- Qu' raD qulbo'Degh / -AoP- Project Phoenix