test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Captain_Zero Is PURE AWESOMENESS Thread

Comments

• senshibat01senshibat01 Member Posts: 11,249 Arc User
    > @senshibat01 said:
    > but ZEEE has a Julian Bashar?

Hologram Bashir or real Bashir? Hologram Bashir isn't a concern when it comes to my cookie stash. Real Bashir is a major concern when it comes to my cookie stash! Happy Thursday, everyone!

but i bet holo julians hand passing through a cookie makes them wish to be sentient? more storage competition
    e81d2f2c7ce74e61cba28154fcac4cc2.jpg
    Tsuki ni Kawatte Oshioki Yo
  • cookiecrookcookiecrook Member Posts: 4,524 Arc User
    > @senshibat01 said:
    > but i bet holo julians hand passing through a cookie makes them wish to be sentient? more storage competition

They can be sentient all it wants, as long as it doesn't eat my cookies! Happy Saturday, everyone!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
  • jcswwjcsww Member Posts: 6,789 Arc User
    jcsww wrote: »
    oh man jC i bet the accoutains are pricey to add insult to injury -we just remembered screenshots alt f12 to revome hud

right about doen with all this c-19 curfuffle

You and me both! What a complete waste of a year that devastated the global economy. The sad thing is, it isn't over yet. Outside of the US, most other countries don't seem to want to relax restrictions. At this rate, we will be lucky if things are semi back to normal by this time next year.
    > @senshibat01 said:
    > but i bet holo julians hand passing through a cookie makes them wish to be sentient? more storage competition

They can be sentient all it wants, as long as it doesn't eat my cookies! Happy Saturday, everyone!

we are a hoping it dosent develop a like for the pancakes now. cheers
    oh man jC i bet the accoutains are pricey to add insult to injury -we just remembered screenshots alt f12 to revome hud

You and me both! What a complete waste of a year that devastated the global economy. The sad thing is, it isn't over yet. Outside of the US, most other countries don't seem to want to relax restrictions. At this rate, we will be lucky if things are semi back to normal by this time next year.

afraid to risk it for a biscuit too many things ship from overseas to build a pc without looking at scalpers.. need a fight them on the beaches never surrender

afraid to risk it for a biscuit too many things ship from overseas to build a pc without looking at scalpers.. need a fight them on the beaches never surrender

Yeah. Even the mining cards aren't putting a dent in the demand and price gouging. Maybe I will just wait on the 7800 series from AMD.

Yeah. Even the mining cards aren't putting a dent in the demand and price gouging. Maybe I will just wait on the 7800 series from AMD.
    got a cannabile tribble in my loot almost missed it
    978cdea5-f3a0-4b5e-9800-1e58cc183b2b
    Nice! Cannibal Tribbles can be very helpful when trying to keep your inventory under control.

Where are all of the Pi Day specials?!? I haven't seen a single deal worth my time on Pi Day 2021 so far. I want a good deal on some pizza pies!
    Nice! Cannibal Tribbles can be very helpful when trying to keep your inventory under control.

Where are all of the Pi Day specials?!? I haven't seen a single deal worth my time on Pi Day 2021 so far. I want a good deal on some pizza pies!

right we could get behind that.. support.
    > @senshibat01 said:
    > got a cannabile tribble in my loot almost missed it

But can Smorgas of Borg make cookies? Happy Monday, everyone!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.

I ended up ordering Little Caesar's. In Canada, they suck, hardcore! Their round pizzas, which they call mediums, are small pizzas at best. The crust for them though in Canada... The box would be less tough and more flavourful. Their DeepDish, which isn't the greatest either, is better than their round pizzas. You get more of everything and the crust doesn't have the consistency of a tire. Detroit style pizza is an insult to all pizza!
    > @senshibat01 said:
    > got a cannabile tribble in my loot almost missed it

But can Smorgas of Borg make cookies? Happy Monday, everyone!

yes but expect combo treats conglomerated

I ended up ordering Little Caesar's. In Canada, they suck, hardcore! Their round pizzas, which they call mediums, are small pizzas at best. The crust for them though in Canada... The box would be less tough and more flavourful. Their DeepDish, which isn't the greatest either, is better than their round pizzas. You get more of everything and the crust doesn't have the consistency of a tire. Detroit style pizza is an insult to all pizza!

was it new haven pizza ask jim [shinzon]

was it new haven pizza ask jim [shinzon]

I have never been to New Haven, Connecticut. If they had good pizza there, I probably would have already been there. :P
    there is a theory that its the minerals in the water that gave new york some good pie.. we think many places just got lucky with the better maker moving there. its their kids or grandkids that took a lower quality ingredient route to strech a profit line
    there is a theory that its the minerals in the water that gave new york some good pie.. we think many places just got lucky with the better maker moving there. its their kids or grandkids that took a lower quality ingredient route to strech a profit line

New York style pizza is decent. New York also has a big Italian area and the best produce to make pizza with. Italian cured meats really are the key to a good pie, if you like meat on your pizza. Fresh, not frozen fruits and veggies also make a big difference in the taste of a pie.
    edited March 2021
    > @senshibat01 said:
    > yes but expect combo treats conglomerated

Combo treats could be good. Can I try them all... multiple times? :D Happy Wednesday and happy St. Patrick's Day, everyone! Bring in the green cookies!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    would you care to be a test subject. For one of these morsels? https://youtu.be/JbiEngKpVgQ

New York style pizza is decent. New York also has a big Italian area and the best produce to make pizza with. Italian cured meats really are the key to a good pie, if you like meat on your pizza. Fresh, not frozen fruits and veggies also make a big difference in the taste of a pie.

thats on the Dessert trolley after the main pie.. ones has the buffet options for the cheeeires cheese cake slice see?

thats on the Dessert trolley after the main pie.. ones has the buffet options for the cheeeires cheese cake slice see?

A pizza buffet and all you can eat cherry cheese cake sounds like heaven on Earth!
    > @senshibat01 said:
    > would you care to be a test subject. For one of these morsels? https://youtu.be/JbiEngKpVgQ

That sounds deliciously fun. Happy Thursday, everyone!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Today, we have new AMD Adrenaline drivers. Hopefully they aren't too buggy or broken.

afraid to look
    > @senshibat01 said:
    > afraid to look

You could always help me stack cookies. No one is afraid of cookies. Happy Friday, everyone!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    > @senshibat01 said:
    > afraid to look

You could always help me stack cookies. No one is afraid of cookies. Happy Friday, everyone!

shall we start with the oatmeal w raisins and work our way up to coconut?
    on youtbe now Jethro Tull - Aqualung 50th Anniversary Special (Livestream with Ian Anderson)
    Today, we have new AMD Adrenaline drivers. Hopefully they aren't too buggy or broken.

afraid to look

when we load it up it takes a few restarts to show right.. we get a pink screen on a few games..
    edited March 2021
    So far, the new Adrenaline drivers aren't causing me any issues. My audio still works, which is good.

what it used to do when win10 first updated now they have that audio for dx right
    > @senshibat01 said:
    > shall we start with the oatmeal w raisins and work our way up to coconut?

That's as good of a place to start as any. Happy Sunday, everyone!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >