test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

2021 vs 2019 Discovery Klingons

gilleylen#2528 gilleylen Member Posts: 67 Arc User
I was on my Discovery Klingon on my new account when I remembered (i have a old PS4 Account that is old, i can't use it anymore like cause of some problems with 2 step verification) anyway long story short i thought, Well I have a DSC bridge officer and it might be cool to have ground teams with 2 Klingon Bridge Officers except,.. Well if the picture link shows up, you can see the awful truth as to WHY i am visually upset.

the 2021 Klingons look well TOO AWFUL to really enjoy, Which again I am sadly a Discovery fan but this breaks the small bit of Discovery fandom I have. I mean this is a person who owns almost all the Discovery era ships on the ZEN Store, flown the Discovery on my old account, opened boxes FOR THE DISCOVERY... and then I see this... just to clarify, Zhat Vash ship?.. NOPE, Picard's La Sirena? NOPE, BORG JUGGERNAUGHT!!.... NOPE.. Kelvin? which I am a sort of a fan, I still did not open for the Kelvin Enterprise..

I mean their is a lot wrong with Discovery in pretty much every crack you see, but the inspiration i find in it is it is SO BAD it inspires me to write better, create better, try to explain and fix things. This is what somewhat of a fan does. but sadly now I realize the fatal flaw in those 2 different Discovery Klingons - I can't play as a DSC Klingon, it just makes me sad like your dog who is scratching to survive after being bisected by a car tire, coughing up blood and yelping in pain.. FIX IT PLEASE, PUT IT OUT OF ITS MISERY CRYPTIC!!... someone please agree with me that they want the 2019 heads for the DSC Captains!!

Comments