test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hangar Pets Visual Slot Options

Could it be possible to add the option to have Visual Slots for Hangar Pets? The ability to show off different if not the same visuals as your ship but on your hangar pets would be a nice option to have in the game.

Comments

• angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    edited March 2021
    If they'd mirror the vanity shield slot, that'd be a start.

Although I suspect pets weren't made with changing visuals in mind and thus the mesh lacks the ability to display these different textures (no designated 'nacelle, bussard collector, deflector' parts, its probably just one object)
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou