test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Narendra system got updated

eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,995 Arc User
Nothing in the patch notes, however The Narendra system appears to be updated. The while cloud floats in space now appear as a beautiful red. Hope this is intentional and not a bug because the system looks even more beautiful now.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    I bet this means a future mission will take place there, maybe the finale for the Klingon Civil War arc?
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    edited March 2021
    Yea I perhaps visited there perhaps maybe a week or so ago, and I didn't remember the Red perhaps Radiation plums in orbit.

Though it's possible to be some other cause... ...guess we'll have to wait and see.

I'm hoping they end the Klingon Civil War in an extraordinary fashion some how, with some great story telling, ... perhaps a few other surprises as well! <3
    0zxlclk.png
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,995 Arc User
    strathkin wrote: »
    Yea I perhaps visited there perhaps maybe a week or so ago, and I didn't remember the Red perhaps Radiation plums in orbit.

Though it's possible to be some other cause... ...guess we'll have to wait and see.

I'm hoping they end the Klingon Civil War in an extraordinary fashion some how, with some great story telling, ... perhaps a few other surprises as well! <3

Certainly looks nicer the red gives the system a 3D feel
  • saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,386 Arc User
    edited March 2021
    I bet this means a future mission will take place there, maybe the finale for the Klingon Civil War arc?
    If I were Shon, I'd keep the Enterprise away from whatever battle is going to happen there, just in case it's foreshadowing and history repeating itself.
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • livinlifejb90#4082 livinlifejb90 Member Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited March 2021
    thats odd, Narendra still looks the same for me. no red at all.

EDIT: nvm, i thought you meant in sector space not in the actual system XD. yeah the red looks nice!
    gQytlm7.jpg
  • shadowkoshshadowkosh Member Posts: 1,688 Arc User
This discussion has been closed.