test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Get Verity Legendary Command Dreadnaught as seperate?

Hey guys!

I was wondering, I would really like the Verity Command Dreadnaught (brilliant ship), but spending about $300 for the Legendary Pack of 10 ships when im after only 1 is too much.

Any chance of getting the ships sold seperately, for a limited time at least? I really really want that beautiful ship...but $300???

Thank you kindly :smile:

Comments

• falkyr#5689 falkyr Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    westmetals wrote: »
    Keep in mind that if you buy the zen on sale, then buy the pack when on sale, you can actually get that "$300 pack" for about $140. I know because that's how I did it.

Remember: It's a pack of 10 ships. I'm after ONE (1) ship. I would rather not spend an obscene amount of money to aquire it, if I can help it. Right now i'm just begging to Arc to please release it as a single ship.

Edit: Also, it's well past the point of $140 now
  • aboundedorc0#8479 aboundedorc0 Member Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    I did opt to purchase the discounted Legendary Romulan Captain Bundle which came with the T'liss Legendary Light Intel Warbird, so perhaps there is hope that at some point they may offer an individual legendary ship from the Federation in a similar fashion?
    edited October 2020
    I did opt to purchase the discounted Legendary Romulan Captain Bundle which came with the T'liss Legendary Light Intel Warbird, so perhaps there is hope that at some point they may offer an individual legendary ship from the Federation in a similar fashion?

Maybe, just gotta hope the developers notice this :smiley: still beggin for that damn fine ship.
    Post edited by falkyr#5689 on
    Coming up on my birthday soon, hope the devs notice XD
    cold, do you play Star Trek?

If you're a captain, you will know. No Matter What; never lose hope, and never lose faith. Even in the most absurd chances of a situation, when everything is against you, you see it through. That's what has saved the Galaxy innumerable times. That's what defined many people throughout Star Trek and real life. That's what i'm going to do.
    Still holding out for the Verity :smile: pretty please devs, with a cherry on top
  • joshmauljoshmaul Member Posts: 519 Arc User
    You do know that not only do they typically not respond to begging, they outright ignore it, right...? (Obviously, considering the T6 Nova crowd has been given the cold shoulder for years now.)
    TW1sr57.jpg
    "There's No Way Like Poway!"

Real Join Date: October 2010
  • possum440possum440 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Hey guys!

I was wondering, I would really like the Verity Command Dreadnaught (brilliant ship), but spending about $300 for the Legendary Pack of 10 ships when im after only 1 is too much.

Any chance of getting the ships sold separately, for a limited time at least? I really really want that beautiful ship...but $300???

Thank you kindly :smile:

The pricing in this game is insane. I mean, we own nothing in this game and have no say and no hope of refunds if the wording and the end purchase are different. I would love to have the Legendary miracle worker command cruisier Enterprise E, but I am not paying 350 dollars for a single ship. Drop them to sane pricing like 15-30 bucks and they might sell to we non whales.

The only thing I can do is suggest, and that is blown off in most cases. It is not worth the cost of these ships and their stupid prices.
    There is no worse feeling in the world than the moment during an argument you realize you are wrong.