test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Herald Gateway Consoles

I know this has been brought up in the past a year or two ago, but I've recently begun playing with my Herald ships and gear again (in the Quas at the moment) and I'm still stunned at the remarkable fragility of the gateways which the consoles summon. I don't understand why giving them more HP/resistances would be out of the question. The gateways are almost useless in their current state and unless you get incredibly lucky or go to the extreme with CC and stuns to keep them alive, they are destroyed before they are even done spawning 90% of the time. I'm not entirely certain how this is acceptable, the only reason I'm using them is for the theme. I love the aesthetic of the Heralds and Iconian gateway tech.

I beg the dev team to take a look at the consoles and find a way to buff their survivability. Either that or reduce their cooldown if they can't be made to survive. 2 minutes for something that dies before doing anything is absurd. At least let me spam it so I may get a use out of it every ten or so tries.

-Quiiliitiila

Comments