test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

"not another enterprise"

telbasta7386telbasta7386 Member Posts: 761 Arc User
I'm curious if anyone has used this trait on romulan, cardassian, or jem'hadar characters, and what ship it calls in for them (also if there's any difference between alignment and what ship is called).
I'm kinda setting my jem'hadar vanguard up around having a little fleet, with the two wingmen, the heavy attack craft, command frequency calling in a dominion battleship, and possibly the not another enterprise trait from the titan class for an additional ship, just wanting to know what it is first.

Kinda wish i had made him a science character for photonic fleet as well, lol.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    cbrjwrrcbrjwrr Member Posts: 2,782 Arc User
    Don't forget to add the Nimbus and Delta NPC mob spawners.
  • Options
    > @cbrjwrr said:
    > Don't forget to add the Nimbus and Delta NPC mob spawners.

Unfortunately they share cooldowns now =p. Also neither one are dominion themed
  • Options
    > @reyan01 said:
    > The Titan trait calls the flagship relevant to your character.
    >
    > For a Jem Hadar character it'd summon a Jem'Hadar Vanguard Dreadnought Cruiser.
    >
    > Federation characters will summon an Odyssey class, Klingon characters will summon a Bort'asqu and Romulan characters will summon a Scimitar.

Thank you, exactly what i needed to know
  • Options
    saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,392 Arc User
    I'm curious if anyone has used this trait on romulan, cardassian, or jem'hadar characters, and what ship it calls in for them (also if there's any difference between alignment and what ship is called).
    I'm kinda setting my jem'hadar vanguard up around having a little fleet, with the two wingmen, the heavy attack craft, command frequency calling in a dominion battleship, and possibly the not another enterprise trait from the titan class for an additional ship, just wanting to know what it is first.

Kinda wish i had made him a science character for photonic fleet as well, lol.
    Hive Defenses (space version) works nice as well to build your own fleet of fighters, and the Ornash, Section 31 Command Heavy Battlecruiser, Hur'q Nekcrid Assembly Multi-Mission Science Vessel ship traits can add more too.
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
This discussion has been closed.