test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

MuHwi', the Executioner is trapped under the deck plating.

tazurensavulentazurensavulen Member Posts: 1,203 Arc User
MuHwi' is located about 5-7 meters under the deck plating on the IKS Batlh, which prevents people from killing him/her to get the last Priority target.

unknown.png

unknown.png
signature_for_kerbal_space_program_by_lord_inu_hanyou-dbhp8de.png
[06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
[09/15 11:01] [Combat (Self)] You lose 12187085 Cold Damage from Death.
Death is OP, please nerf. I BLAME KURLAND FOR THIS!

Comments

• saber1973asaber1973a Member Posts: 1,224 Arc User
    edited January 2021
    I tried the episode Destiny 3 times, every time he was invisible (so propably under the floor)
    Edit - correction I found the icon when I looked above the room - still no way to kill the target.
    Edit 2 - 4th time the charm- the target spawned inside one of the roms, and got blasted :smiley:
    Post edited by saber1973a on
  • wilbor2wilbor2 Member Posts: 1,684 Arc User
    I could not kill him either
    gs9kwcxytstg.jpg
  • gregordynatigregordynati Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited January 2021
    same problem here

*update* on third attempt, foe spawned on a different place and was attackable, RIP!
    Post edited by gregordynati on
  • spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,248 Arc User
    Hmm interesting I never had issues killing her, she actually attacked me, granting I was doing the melee kills task the same time, I did get stuck in engineering in that mission when the door closed and wouldn't open again (I had to respawn to get out).
  • hebdahebda Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited January 2021
    Same Issue here as well. Disappointed that this isn't fixed in tomorrow's patch.

EDIT: I had to abandon and restart this mission and finally got her to appear on the fourth time through.
    Post edited by hebda on
    “In the strict scientific sense we all feed on death…..even vegetarians.” – Spock
  • stormstryke2stormstryke2 Member Posts: 252 Arc User
    Still bugged. so many bugs with this recruit event.
  • midevilchaos#4670 midevilchaos Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    Thanks lol. Never knew where she was. Had to legit re-enter a few times that location... and ultimately had to restart the mission to complete the mission.
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,276 Arc User
    yeah, target's stuck in the ceiling, multiple restarts have done nothing to fix it and i can't even use a mortar or agony field generator because they won't turn hostile

@ambassadorkael#6946 can you pass this along to the appropriate people and have them take a look at it?​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
    You are lucky that you can travel around the ship. All I can do is the Engineering deck and Bridge.
  • jamieblanchardjamieblanchard Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    I have also been trying to get MuHwi. Just did a second playthrough with no luck.
    Resident TOS, G.I. Joe, Transformers and hair metal fangirl.

And knowing is half the battle!

21 'til I die!
  • wraithshadow13wraithshadow13 Member Posts: 1,728 Arc User
    look UP.

In my case, every time i load into the mission, he's up top. I can see him on the minimap, and looking up, you can see his feet through the roof, standing on a beam or that metal grate. I can't target him but when i CAN (clicking him on the map), he's still listed as a friendly.
  • roninwolf1981#2968 roninwolf1981 Member Posts: 551 Arc User
    I can't even see muHwi' on the minimap at all; I've done the mission twice and unable to locate him/her. I don't know how some users managed to get a lock on the target; I've simply been unable to lock onto anything whenever the "Target is in the area" notification hits.
  • kaliastakaliasta Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Still bugged. Can't even see him, though I can get a target lock on him. Inexcusable.
  • revanantmoriturirevanantmorituri Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    Four tries for me to get her.
    -
    Formerly @Seschat pre PWEmerger. @Seschat on the Titan boards.

Supporter of the Titan Project.
  • fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,260 Arc User
    At the end of Beyond The Nexus, the same problem is hapening.
    The *boss* enemy is getting stuck behind the main view screen and cannot be reached.
    After like 30 seconds he is retransported into the room where I can kill him.
    I have seen situations in other missions where this does not happen and you cant reach them at all then you restart and hope for the best.
    Have they even acknowleged the issues with the KDF recruitment event? It seems like a LOT of things are just not working or broken and i haven't really seen any comments or fixes. I'm in the mission right NOW, and it's still broken, as the guy is just a pair of feet sticking out of the ceiling...
    Four tries for me to get her.

I just tried time 5 or 6 and still, they're feet are sticking out of the ceiling. Any suggestions to get this sorted?
    edited March 2021
    Holy Bludgeon Crappola, nearly 2 months later and this bug is STILL not fixed yet? I haven't played my recruit event KDF guy because of this bug for almost 2 months, just returned to try him again...and this bug is STILL not resolved yet?
    Post edited by roninwolf1981#2968 on
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,929 Arc User
    2 months ago, we had just finished the Winter Event. The anniversary event was still 3 weeks away.
    Methinks you're exaggerating...
    ...but just by a tiny smidgeon!

I think I got lucky and he spawned in the mess hall and I got the kill without any issue.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • tazurensavulentazurensavulen Member Posts: 1,203 Arc User
    2 months ago, we had just finished the Winter Event. The anniversary event was still 3 weeks away.
    Methinks you're exaggerating...
    ...but just by a tiny smidgeon!

I think I got lucky and he spawned in the mess hall and I got the kill without any issue.
    This thread was made on January 26th. That is nearly 2 months ago.
    signature_for_kerbal_space_program_by_lord_inu_hanyou-dbhp8de.png
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    [09/15 11:01] [Combat (Self)] You lose 12187085 Cold Damage from Death.
    Death is OP, please nerf. I BLAME KURLAND FOR THIS!
    At the time I posted, January 26th was 1 month & 12 days previous.
    Those 12 days isn't even half a month!
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
  • thanecawdrthanecawdr Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    At the time I posted, January 26th was 1 month & 12 days previous.
    Those 12 days isn't even half a month!

Well its still broken nearly 4 months after the start of the thread...
    Do I hear "5 months?"
  • lucentdragonlucentdragon Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    Oh,look at that. december 14 2021 and this still isn't fixed. GG.
    For whatever reason that causes him to spawn in wrongly...
    You can beam out, wait a few seconds and restart the sequence on the ship. Usually, he'll spawn correctly the 2nd or 3rd try...
  • renebrehmer#9819 renebrehmer Member Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited January 2023
    22 January 2023: still not fixed. MuHwi spawns 4-5 meters above the ceiling tiles. Attempted this several times over the last couple years and there's been no change.

Ticket ID #850,634
    22 January 2023: still not fixed. MuHwi spawns 4-5 meters above the ceiling tiles. Attempted this several times over the last couple years and there's been no change.

Ticket ID #850,634

Unfortunately, there is no fix action; there is only a temporary solution:
    -When you see the glitched MuHwi up above the deck plates, beam out of the stage (don't even bother proceeding to the next area). When you're back in Sector Space, continue the stage and proceed up to the point where you encounter MuHwi. Repeat this process until MuHwi is down on the floor and able to engage you properly.

This isn't a "fix;" this is merely a temporary bandaid.
  • fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,260 Arc User
    If anyone has thier rep and actually click on her dot in the main map.
    grab the gravity device from discovery rep and suck her out of the floor :).
    I dont really know if this will help but its worth a try.