test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tal Shiar Uniforms

richyrich1991richyrich1991 Member Posts: 139 Arc User
Is there a reason we don't have the full uniform yet?

I mean when you unlock a uniform you get that uniform except with this one, there's loads missing from it and the male and female characters unlock different things so you can't match them with what we do have anyway.

They're in the game already we just don't have access to them, hell i'd pay zen to unlock this stuff if I needed to.

awAi53l.png

"As of this moment, we are all dead. We go into battle to reclaim our lives.
This we do gladly, for we are Jem'Hadar. Victory is Life!"
njflWNG.jpg

Comments

• turbomagnusturbomagnus Member Posts: 3,479 Arc User
    There's never really been an explanation for why males get the harness and females the belt and neither both... but as for why we only get the amount of uniform parts we do, it's been claimed that because we're going undercover as a Tal Shiar Subcommander - regardless of our actual rank - is why we only get the parts we do...

Which, ironically, if you count left to right in your image; Uhlan, Sublieutenant, Lieutenant, Centurion, Subcommander, Commander, General/Admiral... we don't even get all the Centurion parts (leg straps and gauntlets), much less the Subcommander ones, which kind of damages that argument...
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid." -- Q, TNG: "Q-Who?"
    ^Words that every player should keep in mind, especially whenever there's a problem with the game...
  • eltecheltech Member Posts: 146 Arc User
    What puzzles me is, Feds have the Odyssey uniform, KDF gets the Bortasqu uniform, but the Rom's 'special' uniform is that of their 'enemy'? Considering what the Tal Shiar represents in-game, that's :/ But, yeah, it'd be nice to have all the pieces...
  • kodachikunokodachikuno Member Posts: 6,020 Arc User1

because cryptic only makes and abandons content. Takes them years to revisit and fix, if ever. Aside from that we're Romulans, not feddie bears, thus the gecko don't give a rat's TRIBBLE
  • richyrich1991richyrich1991 Member Posts: 139 Arc User
    I still need this, c'mon Cryptic! 😅
    njflWNG.jpg
  • viridian74#1359 viridian74 Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    eltech wrote: »
    What puzzles me is, Feds have the Odyssey uniform, KDF gets the Bortasqu uniform, but the Rom's 'special' uniform is that of their 'enemy'? Considering what the Tal Shiar represents in-game, that's :/ But, yeah, it'd be nice to have all the pieces...

I'd like the special uniform to be the one Commander Donatra from "Nemesis" was wearing. Not the Tal Shiar full set, precisely because of what the Tal Shiar represent in-game.
  • richyrich1991richyrich1991 Member Posts: 139 Arc User
    eltech wrote: »

I'd like the special uniform to be the one Commander Donatra from "Nemesis" was wearing. Not the Tal Shiar full set, precisely because of what the Tal Shiar represent in-game.

Yeah I could go for that, the Nemesis/ENT uniforms are the best ones seen on screen tbh.

But now that they're giving the Feds Terran Empire Uniforms why not let us have the rest of the Tal Shiar gear for the Romulans, they're ok with giving us "bad guy" stuff it seems lol.
    njflWNG.jpg
  • majorcharvenakmajorcharvenak Member Posts: 227 Arc User

because cryptic only makes and abandons content. Takes them years to revisit and fix, if ever. Aside from that we're Romulans, not feddie bears, thus the gecko don't give a rat's TRIBBLE

+1 This. Once you've embraced and accepted this reality, then you can move forward and enjoy the game for what it is.
    ~Shia~

Member - Houseclan t'Charvon (STO)
    Shiarrael e'Tal'Aura t'Charvon, LvL 65, Rom Sci
    S'aana ir'Virinat t'Charvon, Lvl 65, Rom Eng
    T'Lyra, LvL 65, Fed, Vul Sci
    Ta'el, Lvl 63, Rom Tac
    Sukima, Lvl 65, Fed Vul Sci

House Miliskeera in exile (NW)
    Sereska Miliskeera, Lvl 70 OP - Devotion (Just.)/Protection (Just.)
    Shizlee Miliskeera, Lvl 70 DC - Divine Oracle (Right.)/Anointed Champion (Faith.)
    Finithey Miliskeera, Lvl 70 HR - Stormwarden (Combat)/Pathfinder (Trapper)
    Maya Sik-Miliskeera, Lvl 70 CW - Spellstorm
    Irae Sik-Miliskeera, Lvl 70 TR - Master Inflitrator
  • bltrrnbltrrn Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    spielman1 wrote: »

+1 This. Once you've embraced and accepted this reality, then you can move forward and enjoy the game for what it is.

Generally why it has become the biggest reason I stopped giving my money they refuse t listen address and fix the situation. SO why pay the company in general any money for not doing a good job in the first place I only reward hard, diligent work that has results that hhelp a community no matter how small or big.

ViL was dropped like a scolding hot potato w/o even DOffs, a unique social zone, or other playable Dominion species (Founders nonwithstanding), and rushed to DSC stuff because of the possibility of more Fed content (although I was surprised how much Terran & Klingon stuff was included), and to attempt to gain more players (the lack threreof being why this thread has gone necro, twice).

That being said.

+1 to discoball uniform, IMO the best thing original to STO
    R E M A I N

Tal'Shiar/Reman Resistance/Romulan Nemesis uniform, pls.

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7403/13262502435_5604548f2c_o.png
  • aboundedorc0#8479 aboundedorc0 Member Posts: 109 Arc User
    bltrrn wrote: »
    spielman1 wrote: »
    +1 to discoball uniform, IMO the best thing original to STO

To each, his (or her) own. To me the Honor Guard costume from the Task Force Omega reputation is absolutely tops for Klingons; although I do like the warrior skirt for KDF females from the Lobi Store too. For Feds, sentimentally I like the TOS uniforms and also find the All Good Things costume to be the most versatile in-game for Federation captains. I like the Romulan coat and tall boots that unlock for Lifetime membersm and to a lesser extent their formal suit.

I detest the Disco era uniform and most of that content as well.
  • bltrrnbltrrn Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    Oh yeah, all the Omega rep is top 5 imo
    R E M A I N

Tal'Shiar/Reman Resistance/Romulan Nemesis uniform, pls.

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7403/13262502435_5604548f2c_o.png
  • gjstark#9420 gjstark Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    We are in 2020 and the Tal Shiar uniform still incomplete. Good work, Crypt.
  • oliverrogerr#5018 oliverrogerr Member Posts: 105 Arc User
    well, 2021 and nothing to fix and improve the Tal shiar uniform...
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,998 Arc User
    Just like a swamp creature. The Necro Monster is baccccccccccck @darkbladejk @wingedhussar#7584 @rattler2
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    *Casts Holy Photon Torpedo* BEGONE ZOMBIE!
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
This discussion has been closed.