test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can we get an option to turn off looting notifications

doctorstegidoctorstegi Member Posts: 1,181 Arc User
Not sure what happened but the looting notification are beyond annoying in group play.
C-Store Inc. is still looking for active members on the fed side. If you don't have a fleet feel free to contact me in game @stegi.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• sheldonlcoopersheldonlcooper Member Posts: 4,042 Arc User
    it got reset with the latest patch so you have to turn it off again.
    Captain Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, it's all ancient history. Then - before you can blink an eye - suddenly it threatens to start all over again."

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    really? i couldnt find it... I turned of the lock box notices. will look again. frankly if you pass... it should automatically skip you about the results cause you dont give a F.
  • protoneousprotoneous Member Posts: 2,952 Arc User
    Mini-map bottom horizontal row > Drop down on far right labelled "More" > Notification Settings > Squadrons
  • doctorstegidoctorstegi Member Posts: 1,181 Arc User
    It works for me but it doesn't for one of my fleet mates he has it all off and still gets them.
    C-Store Inc. is still looking for active members on the fed side. If you don't have a fleet feel free to contact me in game @stegi.
    Update, restart of the game fixed it.
  • postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    I disabled squadron fly in during yesterdays breach run, for both accounts.

It didn't disable it for either one and today squadron flyin was still disabled and yet both runs still had the f-in loot spam.
  • fleetcaptain5#1134 fleetcaptain5 Member Posts: 4,754 Arc User
    Changes like these make me wonder what they're wasting their time on.

I doubt many people are going to leave these notifications on. Let's just hope they didn't waste to much developer time on such a pointless thing, given all the other QoL improvements that have been requested by many people but which still aren't added (yet).
    [4:46] [Combat {self}] Your Haymaker deals 23337 (9049) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother

[3/25 10:41][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 26187 (10692) Physical Damage(Critical) to Orinoco.
    I disabled squadron fly in during yesterdays breach run, for both accounts.

It didn't disable it for either one and today squadron flyin was still disabled and yet both runs still had the f-in loot spam.

The notifications are, for some idiotic reason, per-character settings. It's not enough to set them. You have to set them for every single character.
    Yeah and I only got them maxed out...

This discussion has been closed.