test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Mission crash: Afterlife

Right after the cutscene after leaving the barge of the dead, the game will do nothing but crash even when reloading the game. Really sucks because my main Fed Toon is now stuck in limbo. Oh, and Q doesn't tell me where to go for the event either. Good job devs.

Comments

• Options
    rapclasherrapclasher Member Posts: 1 New User
    Same thing is happening to me in PS4 im getting the Error Code ce-38700-8
  • Options
    trek21trek21 Member Posts: 2,246 Arc User
    edited March 2021
    Seems to be the same type of ground-map crash as in Devil's Choice and What's Left Behind, only this time it's a specific Fek'Ihri map instead of Elachi, affect both this mission and Leap of Faith :/

^From what I've heard, waiting 15-20 minutes before logging back in should put you back in Sector Space, as waiting that long resets the instance IIRC. (This does nothing for the crash itself, but at least you're not stuck)
    Post edited by trek21 on
    Was named Trek17.

Been playing STO since Open Beta, and have never regarded anything as worse than 'meh', if only due to personal standards.
  • Options
    sleepwalker#8777 sleepwalker Member Posts: 128 Arc User
    same thing happends to me.. mission afterlife is broken! i double checked it, and the game 100% crashes, when leaving the barge of the dead..
    also i have generally REALY A LOT BLUESCREENS since the patch.. map transfer seems to be always a realy dangerous thing!
    pls fix, devs!
  • Options
    This happens when attempting to enter the Gre'thor map on Xbox one. I've only gotten my character out of the loop by switching characters and then playing the character that was stuck. Finishing the mission is another matter entirely.
  • Options
    kurisuexiakurisuexia Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Ditto
  • Options
    millefune#8468 millefune Member Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited March 2021