test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lukari t6 event ship

osirisx0354#7701 osirisx0354 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
Why can't I reclaim this ship on my other characters when I completed the event in '17? I completed it on my main and can't reclaim it. I play on xbox. Can I get it fixed?
Post edited by rattler2 on

Comments

• angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    I'm pinging @darkbladejk to move this topic to the bug reports forum. I'm not forum modding, but you posted this in the foundry section of the game which is an abondoned feature and thus won't get a lot of attention!

I'd also suggest you send an email to customer service, they are usually pretty fast with resolving issues like this.​​
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,443 Arc User
    @darkbladejk @wingedhussar#7584 @rattler2 Please move to Xbox One Gameplay Bug Reports. Thanks. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    Moved
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,715 Community Moderator
    @osirisx0354#7701 if you would like to PM me some relevant info I can ask them about it and see what they say. I can't promise any specific results, but if it's a bug I can say it will get fixed.

I need your @handle, gamertag, the toon that can claim the ship, and a toon that can't for reference.
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,999 Arc User
    edited March 2021
    Why can't I reclaim this ship on my other characters when I completed the event in '17? I completed it on my main and can't reclaim it. I play on xbox. Can I get it fixed?
    In 2017, the Lukari Ho’kuun Science Vessel was the Event ship on PC ONLY!
    The Console 2017 Anniversary Event had the Krenim Science Vessel as its' reward.

The "Lukari Ho’kuun Science Vessel" was a free giveaway in the run up to the 8th Anniversary event on Consoles, but each character had to claim it from the Promotions tab of the Zen-Store as it was not an account unlock.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • knightmare#8708 knightmare Member Posts: 291 Arc User
    In 2017, the Lukari Ho’kuun Science Vessel was the Event ship on PC ONLY!
    The Console 2017 Anniversary Event had the Krenim Science Vessel as its' reward.

The "Lukari Ho’kuun Science Vessel" was a free giveaway in the run up to the 8th Anniversary event on Consoles, but each character had to claim it from the Promotions tab of the Zen-Store as it was not an account unlock.

Nailed it.

• garaffegaraffe Member Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    I remember complaining to my fleet back then that I really wanted the Ho'kuun, but it wasn't available on Xbox. Then when they had the giveaway, I didn't hear about it until it was too late and missed it. I have gotten one Epic token, and it immediately went to get that ship on my main. Fun ship.
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,999 Arc User
    edited March 2021
    garaffe wrote: »
    ...when they had the giveaway, I didn't hear about it until it was too late and missed it.
    I think I did something stranger than miss the giveaway. I claimed it on one character expecting it would unlock for the account.
    When I realised it didn't, I was too late to claim it on other characters.
    They did give us the Ferengi Nandi Warship for free in March 2019 and I claimed it five times on each character - just so I had some spares...
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/