test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Did not receive reward from Dyson Reputation Tier 5

canadiana81canadiana81 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
When I reached Tier 5 of the Reputation: Dyson Joint Command I was given the mission "Unsaid Thanks". I flew over to collect the Nelin Exil boff and complete the Tier 5 reputation mission to get the reward. I did get the boff but did not get the large number of marks and elite marks that traditionally come with the mission (I am unsure if the energy credits, dilithium, or xp were awarded). I tried relogging, which had solved similar problems on previous occasions with no luck. As this was a week ago without that resolving itself I think it is safe to say that that particular method won't work in this case.

The wiki states that the reward is now given upon claiming Tier 5 upgrade rather than completing "Unsaid Thanks". I wouldn't know about that, I hadn't had a new character level up in quite some time, but I received no reward from that one reputation upgrade. All the other however many reputations did give out their rewards. I have tried speaking with Subcommander Kaol since then either through hailing or in person and that hasn't opened up an avenue to collect the marks either.

Comments

• inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    What's your current level of Dyson marks? If it's up at around 600-700, then you must have gotten the reward.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/