test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Missing Event Campaign Progress

I did not earn 50 Event Campaign Progress for first day! Notice it says 2/14 on this page

unknown.png

And on this page it only gave 50 in Campaign Progress (one day) on this page

unknown.png

From my understanding that should be 100 as Players may earn 50 Event Campaign Progress for each day they participate in an eligible event.

Comments

• edrickvellorinedrickvellorin Member Posts: 346 Arc User
    Did you use an old FTFO Commendation? It's been said those are not giving progress towards the event campaign, just the event itself. (Not sure if that's intended or a bug.)
  • kadmos#9226 kadmos Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    Missing one was Storming the Spire started from events tabs
  • lhoygowlhoygow Member Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    Same, have 3 tokens for the Featured Event but only 100 Event Campaign progress. And no, did not use an old FTFO token, all 3 were earned from this new Voth Advance event.
  • divvydenddivvydend Member Posts: 131 Arc User
    Same problem this is my second day in event and got progress 2/14 for featured event but main event did not progress and is still on 50/3500. No old FTFO token used and event started from event tab
  • lordkerdochlordkerdoch Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    Add my account to the list of those having this same problem. If you buy it out with legacy tokens, you get hit with this every time. If you keep doing it day to day, it'll progress, but that kind of defeats the purpose!
  • madooqmadooq Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Same problem here. After I used 14 TFO tokens didn't get any progress and today I saw I didn't receive some of the daily progress either.
    Here you can see printscreen after I used the 14FTFO
    https://imgur.com/a/YgKq15b
    and here is the printscreen from today after the 5th day when I should have 250 progress instead 150.
    https://imgur.com/a/cqYyYHL

Sorry for the links instead images but I have no idea how to insert a image here.

• roguealltrekroguealltrek Member Posts: 179 Arc User
    well add me to the list of using the ftfo tokens and no progress.

I am getting progress thus far each day i run the mission. So unsure if this is a bug or not.
    To be or not to be: B)
  • blargblahblahblargblahblah Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    I have completed 5 days of the featured event (Storming the Spire), and I went through the private TFO tab to play it. My Campaign Progress has only increased twice during that time. I did not use any tokens, just played the TFO.
    it seems that the patch didn't solved the problem for me - I am still not received any campaign progress - I am stuck at 150.
  • oliwoodoliwood Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Quite the same for me :
    February 25th i spend 14 Featured TFO Commendation and unlocked the featured reward = Molor’s Flaming Sword, but in the event campaign i get 0 campaign progress points.
    I did the Breach TFO and get 50 campaign progress points, and it worked every day so today (03/05/21) i have 450 campaign progress points.
    i just need the 14 x 50 = 700 missing campaign progress points i should get when i spent the Featured TFO Commendation...
  • strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    edited March 2021
    Today (Saturday) was the very first day, I noticed it having 10/14, yet my EVENT CAMPAIGN III progress is only showing 450/3500 not 500.

I also did NOT use any EVENT TOKENs, as some have also indicated above.

LAFpVyZ.png
    1pRRLk8.png

Hopefully they realize it's more than just tokens, as people sometimes aren't receiving CREDIT for the EVENT CAMPAIGN III even when they participate.

I'll ping the CM and I mailed him as well, hopefully he doesn't mind, he's very good at forwarding these things to the appropriate people.

This seems to be slightly different issue from TOKENS, as it is not recognizing EVENT CAMPAIGN III daily progress even when you participate (sometimes), and this progress extends after featured campaign is completed. That's how you earn DAILY DIL rewards in addition to expanded Event Campaign III progress.

Thankfully, I believe they've resolved all previous Event issues, and can only trust they will do the same here! Despite it having two slightly different, yet very similar issues.

@ambassadorkael#6946
    Post edited by strathkin on
    0zxlclk.png
    Today I got both progress recognized, so not sure what happened yesterday. I'm now at 11/14 and 500 for Campaign, despite NO TOKENs being used.

Still I have FAITH they will identify and resolve all outstanding issues.
    0zxlclk.png
    Today I received 50 campaign progress so I have now 200. The only difference is that I played Storm the Spire instead the Breach like in the other days.
    To be honest, if the bug Is affecting only few people, I don't think they will bother to fix it ... I just hope they will find a way to give us the prize.
    edited March 2021
    Funny you should SAY that cause I also did Sphire and it advanced FINE today, and yesterday when it didn't work I had done the BREACH, in fact did it TWICE that DAY they only noticed later on it didn't work. All previous day's I also did the BREACH, yet had only done it one time.

Maybe if Sphire seem more reliable I stay with Sphire, just to be SAFE though I can't be sure that's the problem. I just don't miss out on any MORE.

Also be sure you CONTINUE doing the event, each day even after you max your 14/14, as it will still continue or should awarding Campaign Progress. Not just for this event, but also for the four that remain so you can make up some lost progress.

Hopefully they will fully identify anyone who missed Campaign Progress, and still award it!
    @ambassadorkael#6946
    0zxlclk.png
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    I just noticed that I'm missing a day of progress in the Event Campaign as well.
    11/14 in the Event, but only 500/3500 in the Campaign. I have not used any legacy tokens, as I used tham all up on previous events.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
    edited March 2021
    so, today I played Breach for event and again no campaign progress.
    edited March 2021
    I'm going to ONLY do Sphire today as it worked for me yesterday, after the Breach did not on Saturday. But it only did that for me 1 time, cause all previous days I had done Breach exclusively...

And yes Sphire worked FINE for me Monday (today) as well.
    0zxlclk.png
    yeah, today I played Spire and it worked.
    Yea I've since only played Sphire, at least every time I require a Campaign Progress ...
    0zxlclk.png
  • lhoygowlhoygow Member Posts: 311 Arc User
    Still not always getting Campaign progress after completing the daily event. I have now not been awarded the 50 points on 3 separate occasions, and it has nothing to do with a particular event TFO, both Breach and Spire have failed to reward the 50 points. 15 daily progress tokens awarded, but only 600 campaign.
    edited March 2021
    Still I'd keep doing them, at some point they'll likely award the missing campaign progress, for those who lost some without the use of the tokens...

Also mail the person I tagged above, where I included two pictures a few post (above), and be honest and let him know as well you're missing 3 campaign progress. As he's our Community Manager and works for Cryptic. Try to identify when it started and when the last 1-2x it occurred as well, I'm sure we'll see it corrected for a few who missed Campaign Event progress that wasn't advanced.

This thread started with those who lost progress with TOKENs, then it Evolved into Missing Campaign Progress without the tokens being used...

It doesn't seem to happen too often, yet has effected several individuals, and not everyone posts as more just read looking for updates.
    0zxlclk.png
    Again no campaign progress after playing Spire >> https://imgur.com/a/RmHL28G

When the event end on March 18 i'll submit another ticket to make sure they know about the problem. If you are affected by this bug I suggest to do the same.