What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What Stf would like to see return

r24681012r24681012 Member Posts: 169 Arc User
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

What Stf would like to see return 27 votes

Mine Trap
66%
protoneousreyan01questeriusrattler2peterconnorfirsthevachsalazarrazer24681012evilspokjennycolvinkeepcalmchiveonkurtronvorwodasthe91nikephoruslasershadow#9220garaffeulysses359#8595 18 votes
Terrordome
14%
timelords1701thay8472foxman00revanindustries 4 votes
The big Dig
18%
cirran1dark4bloodwarmonger360indysharkussvaliant2#1952 5 votes

Comments

• r24681012r24681012 Member Posts: 169 Arc User
    Mine Trap
    I want mine trap to return as it was a great star and run to do
  • thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,100 Arc User
    Terrordome
    Gekli Herding!
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • garaffegaraffe Member Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    Mine Trap
    Was Mine Trap the one with the salt vampires?
  • peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    Mine Trap
    Mine trap was cool but I believe a 20 player PvE to be unrealistic in 2021.

Terradome was great too but judging on feedback what was supposed to be bugged there in forums I don’t have the confidence that the players in 2021 could handle it. Nothing was bugged there. :D
    Post edited by peterconnorfirst on
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    Mine Trap
    > @garaffe said:
    > Was Mine Trap the one with the salt vampires?

Yep. :)
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • lasershadow#9220 lasershadow Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    Mine Trap
    > @garaffe said:
    > Was Mine Trap the one with the salt vampires?

Yep. :)

It's got my vote too!
  • jennycolvinjennycolvin Member Posts: 1,100 Arc User
    Mine Trap
    Absolutely Mine Trap!
    kv1Ohsx.png
    Not agreeing with someone doesn't give you the right to be an TRIBBLE.

Ci sono tre tipi di giocatori:
    - quelli a cui non va mai bene niente... e vanno sul forum a trollare;
    - quelli che sono talmente imbesuiti da credere a qualunque cosa i dev dicano, perfino che la luna è fatta di formaggio... e vanno sul forum a trollare;
    - quelli che credono a quello a cui è giusto credere, sono d'accordo con quello con cui è giusto essere d'accordo e sono critici con quello che non va;

Ai giocatori dei primi due tipi, gratis in omaggio un bello specchio lucente su cui arrampicarsi. E una mazzata in testa per la loro poca intelligenza e compassione verso gli altri giocatori che non la pensano come loro.
    Agli appartenenti al terzo tipo, invece, dico grazie. Anche se non sempre si riesce a mantenere la calma, siete quelli per cui vale la pena incazzarsi.
  • questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,301 Arc User
    Mine Trap
    Voted for Mine trap, but i would also love to see The Big Dig.
    Loved playing that last one solo and it might be interesting to try the melee approach there.

This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • timelords1701timelords1701 Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    Terrordome
    Although i chose TerraDome, i would have preferred an option for "All Of The Above"..
    Mine Trap
    I always enjoyed Mine Trap. But that was back in the day before everyone and their brother ran around with 5 universal kit mods like solar gateway poping off all the time. Can you imagine a 20 man ground TFO these days? Think bug hunt level of visual vomit x4.
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,406 Arc User
    Mine Trap
    All of the above. Also, never experienced Terradome, it is not Terrordome. Sounds like a horror movie.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • kurtronkurtron Member Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    Mine Trap
    Um, the ALL OF THE ABOVE option seems to be missing.
  • vorwodavorwoda Member Posts: 694 Arc User
    Mine Trap
    Mine Trap was my all-time favourite. I was so sorry to see it go!

I wish we could make Aliengen Salt Vampire BOFFs. I always thought Nancy got a raw deal. Just keep giving her salt shakers, and she would have made a very useful crew on infiltration or observation missions. What a waste of natural talent!
  • spacehermitspacehermit Member Posts: 355 Arc User
    kurtron wrote: »
    Um, the ALL OF THE ABOVE option seems to be missing.
    As does "none of the above".

• alcyoneserenealcyoneserene Member Posts: 2,412 Arc User
    As does "Other" as I enjoyed the challenge of Mirror Incursion Event TFO, though I know many do not like it.
    Y945Yzx.jpg
    Devs: Provide the option to Turn OFF full screen flashes from enemy ship explosions
    · ♥ · ◦.¸¸. ◦'¯`·. (Ɏ) V A N U _ S O V E R E I G N T Y (Ɏ) .·´¯'◦.¸¸. ◦ · ♡ ·
    «» \▼/ T E R R A N ¦ R E P U B L I C \▼/ «»
    ﴾﴿ ₪ṩ ||| N A N I T E S Y S T E M S : B L A C K | O P S ||| ₪ṩ ﴾﴿
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,973 Community Moderator
    Mine Trap
    I like the Shuttle Fleet Alert myself.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • nikephorusnikephorus Member Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    Mine Trap
    Mine Trap for sure. It was my go to for Romulan marks back in the day and I actually enjoyed it even though, at the time, I avoided ground like the plague.
    Tza0PEl.png
  • gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    As does "Other" as I enjoyed the challenge of Mirror Incursion Event TFO, though I know many do not like it.

Same here, classic and new one...
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
    Mine Trap

I like that one too, as long as I can choose when to run it, and I don't have to do it every day for a month.
    rattler2 wrote: »
    I like the Shuttle Fleet Alert myself.

I really wish they would add some content to make shuttles interesting. As is you only need one for a couple of missions, so there is no reason to buy any of the C-store ones. I always kinda liked Atmosphere Assault until it got too easy because of power creep.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,973 Community Moderator
    Mine Trap
    garaffe wrote: »
    I really wish they would add some content to make shuttles interesting. As is you only need one for a couple of missions, so there is no reason to buy any of the C-store ones. I always kinda liked Atmosphere Assault until it got too easy because of power creep.

Well... if you listen to the forums its because people would prefer to fly their big ships because they're better. The challenge of a shuttle is you can't fit all the shiny on it. And I want a reason to pull out my Aeon "Arwing" and fly around listening to Star Fox music while fighting alongside other shuttles!

Shuttle Fleet Alert was fun because it was a 20 man version of the normal Fleet Alert, and seeing everyone in shuttles swarming something was entertaining.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
This discussion has been closed.