test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Summer event ship

stolokstolok Member Posts: 144 Arc User
It was stated in one of the talks a while back that the Summer Event ship was no longer 'certain' to be the T6 Risian Cruiser because there were so many other ships they wanted to promote this year. Well, there are also many other events that those other ships can be promoted for. You could even invent new promotions for those other ships.

But the only event that is going to produce the T6 Risian Cruiser is the Summer Event on Risa. It's a 'faction specific' ship. :) Therefore, the reward for that event MUST be the T6 Risian Cruiser! We want this to complete the set, not wait another year and see some other excuse bump it again.

Also, the T6 Risian Cruiser ought to be a carrier. "Flight Deck Carrier" or "Dreadnought Cruiser" -- I don't care what you call it. It needs to have at least one hangar bay. And it should have specialized pets, surfer dudes similar to the Lost Souls of Grethor for the Feh'Ihri ships, that spam control/debuff abilities. The Subspace Wake from the Risian Corvette is a good example. And/or a trail of plasma like the Elite Yellowstone Runabout produces. They might even fire beams/bolts like the Silver Surfer of Marvel Comics. But the primary effect of those beams should be debuffs rather than a high amount of damage. Confuse sensors, maybe? Props if the surfer dudes abilities are stronger when flying in the Neutronic Eddies from the Weather Control ship's console.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    duasynduasyn Member Posts: 492 Arc User
    "T6 Risian Cruiser ought to be a carrier."

OMG, the fighters could be dudes on hoverboards... :D
  • Options
    eladonwarps#6040 eladonwarps Member Posts: 231 Arc User
    > @keepcalmchiveon said:
    > lmao. lost surfers of risa!

Instead of Claw abilities, it's Rip Tide and Hang Loose.
    Call me "El," she/her only. I love my wife and I don't care who knows it!
This discussion has been closed.