test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unable to claim the 11th anniversary starship.

thetaninethetanine Member Posts: 1,367 Arc User
Hi, I just now bought the 11th anniversary starship in the 'second chance' window. However, I'm so far unable to claim the ship and fly it.

I have an open ship slot, and open dry dock slots.

Do you guys relate with this? I mean, is this a known bug or am I just not looking in the right place?

Thank you for reading about my dilemma.
STAR TREK
lD8xc9e.png
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,511 Arc User
    Did you empty your overlfow bag and make space in your inventory? You need to do that to be able to claim some reward boxes.
  • zaccar#5080 zaccar Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    did you reclaim it from the episodes>events>reclaim or are you looking at the zen store ships section ?
  • thetaninethetanine Member Posts: 1,367 Arc User
    Hi all; thanks for the kind words and the help you bring. I myself have glad tidings. I spoke to one of the game's representatives, and they put the Alliance Raider and the Freighter into my main inventory for me. Thanks everyone! =D
    STAR TREK
    lD8xc9e.png
  • foppotee#4552 foppotee Member Posts: 1,704 Arc User
    thetanine wrote: »
    Hi all; thanks for the kind words and the help you bring. I myself have glad tidings. I spoke to one of the game's representatives, and they put the Alliance Raider and the Freighter into my main inventory for me. Thanks everyone! =D

Glad the STO representative was able to help you.
  • strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    edited February 2021
    Nice to see one of the Representatives helped, so I echo what @foppotee#4552 said. :)
    westmetals wrote: »
    Check in your inventory; it may have been delivered as a box.

And thanks to @westmetals as well for offering their suggestions, I know the buyout open had to buy it, then also click CLAIM, then find a box in inventory as he suggested.
    Post edited by strathkin on
    0zxlclk.png
  • valetharvalethar Member Posts: 173 Arc User
    For anyone else that runs across this, when I completed the event, it put the ship in my inventory as a box. In order to claim it on alts, I had to open it on the character that claimed it first.
  • thetaninethetanine Member Posts: 1,367 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    Valethar, before I spoke to the PW help desk, the button to open the window that allows you to claim or reclaim ships, that button was greyed out. Something buggish happened when I bought the ship. I recon they were able to see the transaction of zen, and knew that I'd paid.

So, even though what you posted, Valethar, worked for you or others, didn't work for me. I still appreciate all the replies from everyone who did try and help me out here.

Edited for: Great Justice!
    STAR TREK
    lD8xc9e.png
This discussion has been closed.