test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Storming the Spire not removed from random TFO selection?

poddlipoddli Member Posts: 173 Arc User
In the last day or so, I've run 10 random TFOs on my brave Klingon recruit. Seven of them came up as Storming the Spire. This morning I ran a single random before picking an Event task, Storming came up and once completed it gave me credit for the event progression.

In past events, the featured TFOs have been removed from the random selection. Should this be a bug report?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    alcyoneserenealcyoneserene Member Posts: 2,412 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    I hope it gets removed and then forgotten removed from rTFOs. Not doing any until this is fixed. Tried the mission again, and it's just starring at a big long timer chasing little ships.

So glad new patrols are being designed, to have something actually fun and properly challenging unlike endless old and new TFOs.
    Y945Yzx.jpg
    Devs: Provide the option to Turn OFF full screen flashes from enemy ship explosions
    · ♥ · ◦.¸¸. ◦'¯`·. (Ɏ) V A N U _ S O V E R E I G N T Y (Ɏ) .·´¯'◦.¸¸. ◦ · ♡ ·
    «» \▼/ T E R R A N ¦ R E P U B L I C \▼/ «»
    ﴾﴿ ₪ṩ ||| N A N I T E S Y S T E M S : B L A C K | O P S ||| ₪ṩ ﴾﴿
  • Options
    sheldonlcoopersheldonlcooper Member Posts: 4,042 Arc User
    yeah I misclicked on storming the spire today. the hard timer is a bummer. Looks like 15 minutes regardless of what the player does. Breach is much better. I mean it's possible for it to take a really long time or maybe 7 minutes so your actions have some influence.
    Captain Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, it's all ancient history. Then - before you can blink an eye - suddenly it threatens to start all over again."

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

This discussion has been closed.