test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

11th Anniversary Bundle - Legendary Excelsior Console bug

wes#7809 wes Member Posts: 13 Arc User
PC - Any one using the L. Excelsior - 11th Anniversary Bundle - Excelsior - Console - Universal - Tactical Maneuvering Matrix cannot be moved into other console slots and if unequipped cannot be re-equipped. This is due to it being restricted to Advanced Heavy Cruisers and the new excelsior is no longer an Advanced heavy Cruiser.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    shadow4fox3shadow4fox3 Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    Yup. That is exactly what's happening to me.
  • Options
    tvirxtvirx Member Posts: 92 Arc User
    ditto
  • Options
    shadow4fox3shadow4fox3 Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    Wish they fix it soon though.
  • Options
    hjayfisherhjayfisher Member Posts: 50 Arc User
    Yeah, I removed this without thinking and was unable to put it back on my ship. I went to the lengths of dismissing the ship and bringing it back only to have the console jump off on its own during a TFO PvE.
  • Options
    rpb2012rpb2012 Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    Same thing happened to me so I sent a request ticket to get it fixed.
  • Options
    rhapses1rhapses1 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    I have this issue also. What I did is claim the ship, add equipment and leave console where it fitted (why oh why in the tactical slot??), save the fit, go into space, select my fit to refit the console, finish my fit, save with everything as it should be, and then you should be good to go.
    Thing is though, as it thinks the console shouldn't be fitted, it is getting auto-removed with every.. single.. map.. change..
    But it is a work-around for now until they fix this 187,000 zen hiccup.
  • Options
    xlocutusofborgxxlocutusofborgx Member Posts: 1,373 Arc User
    Yep just unpacked the ship, finally had it all setup to find the console be removed from its slot and put into inventory, now won't go back into its spot due to what others have mentioned in thread.
    borgsignaturecopy2-zpse8618517.png
    R E S I S T A N C E - I S - F U T I L E
  • Options
    maniac20#5251 maniac20 Member Posts: 263 Arc User
    Same here I put it on 1 character beamed up and found the console in the overflow bag.
  • Options
    skolldrachen#2061 skolldrachen Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    same here. spent 180 usd on the bundle and the console doesnt work. hahaha xD
    They say there's no such place... as Paradise. Even if you search to the ends of the Earth, there's nothing there. No matter how far you walk, it's always the same road. It just goes on and on. But, in spite of that... Why am I so driven to find it? A voice calls to me... It says, "Search for Paradise."
    Kiba - Wolf's Rain
  • Options
    qultuqqultuq Member Posts: 988 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    I’m not teasing you—I’m sorry
  • Options
    hylia#6092 hylia Member Posts: 144 Arc User
    weird one been on to esd console appears greyed on the tac console and my overflow bag hit the load build pops back on the ship beam its still there go into a tfo press u and its in that nether regian press load preset and its back sheesh, i want to fly it but its a heck of a hassle.
  • Options
    cannydogcannydog Member Posts: 147 Arc User
    I am able to equip this console by using clicking on a Loadout I had originally saved. But everytime I 'dock' it unequips. Then when I enter a TFO or Patrol I have to begin my clicking on that loadout again. This is extremely annoying!! (I will refrain from expressing myself more concisely as that would be inappropriate...)
  • Options
    hood1703bhood1703b Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I didn't even unequip the console. Swapped ships in sector space near New Romulus, from the Disco Enterprise into the Legendary Excelsior, travelled to Japori to carry out a patrol. The console popped off of the ship slot, and hasn't gone back since. Reported it as an item bug. Got told it was a known issue, and report it here instead....
  • Options
    dandalendandalen Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    Yep same here! What aggravates me to no end is that keep adding broken code on top of broken code adding events without acknowledging these bugs or any eta on a fix. We all paid out the wahzoo for this pack to find bugs disappointing
  • Options
    darkjuno#3752 darkjuno Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    Seems to be fixed as the patch today, I just reequipped it without an issue.
  • Options
    ricosakararicosakara Member Posts: 422 Arc User
    Same Issue. They either need to make the L. Excelsior an Advance Heavy Cruiser, or move the ship restricts from the console itself.
  • Options
    captainbob1950captainbob1950 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Seems to be fixed as the patch today, I just reequipped it without an issue.

yep - definitely fixed after that mini patch