test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PC Patch Notes for 2/25/21

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
edited February 2021 in Release Notes
Greetings Captains!
We will be having a maintenance tomorrow, 2/25 at 7AM Pacific for 2.5 hours. (What time is this for me?)
You can find our patch notes here.

=/\=
We value your feedback and want to help direct it to the right locations. Please check the following link to redirect to the best sub-forums to post your replies.
Experiencing a Gameplay Bug with our latest patch? Please click this link to be taken to our Gameplay Bug Report Section to file your reports.
Thank you for the assistance!
The Star Trek Online Team
Post edited by ambassadorkael#6946 on

Comments

• foppotee#4552 foppotee Member Posts: 1,704 Arc User

All the beginning news was about the upcoming event.

Everything else was:

General:
    Resolved an issue that would sometimes prevent rerolling a Personal Endeavor.
    Resolved an issue that was causing the Jem'Hadar Fighter to have no equipment when commissioned.
    Resolved an issue that was causing the animations on pilot maneuvers performed by the Kelvin Timeline D4x Pilot Bird-of-Prey to be delayed by a few seconds when executed.
    Addressed an issue that caused certain ships in "Storming the Spire" TFO to move at high speeds even in combat.
    Resolved an issue that was causing the Ship Requisition filters to use incorrect terminology for each faction.
    Resolved an issue where Improved Warrior's Blood was named Warrior's Blood
    This is a display issue only.

Again, nothing mentioned about the most recent missing Q's Winter Wonderland manuals & modules. Hopefully it'll be there but just wasn't mentioned.

Resolved an issue that was causing the animations on pilot maneuvers performed by the Kelvin Timeline D4x Pilot Bird-of-Prey to be delayed by a few seconds when executed. I haven't even taken my D4x out of the garage lately so had no idea, but my fleet M'Chla is Piloting great.
  • sheldonlcoopersheldonlcooper Member Posts: 4,042 Arc User
    Resolved an issue that would sometimes prevent rerolling a Personal Endeavor. ---whaaat, for realz?
    Captain Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, it's all ancient history. Then - before you can blink an eye - suddenly it threatens to start all over again."

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• foppotee#4552 foppotee Member Posts: 1,704 Arc User
    Resolved an issue that would sometimes prevent rerolling a Personal Endeavor. ---whaaat, for realz?

Na ... bazinga! Sorry I couldn't helm myself.
  • fleetcaptain5#1134 fleetcaptain5 Member Posts: 4,782 Arc User
    Addressed an issue that caused certain ships in "Storming the Spire" TFO to move at high speeds even in combat.

Is the team aware that this problem also occurs with Palisade science vessels, especially in the first room inside the fortress in The Breach mission?
    [4:46] [Combat {self}] Your Haymaker deals 23337 (9049) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother

[3/25 10:41][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 26187 (10692) Physical Damage(Critical) to Orinoco.
    Resolved an issue that was causing the Ship Requisition filters to use incorrect terminology for each faction.

I may have simply overlooked them, but I haven't been seeing ANY filter at the ship requisition contact since a few weeks.
    [4:46] [Combat {self}] Your Haymaker deals 23337 (9049) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother

[3/25 10:41][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 26187 (10692) Physical Damage(Critical) to Orinoco.
  • thedarkness#5205 thedarkness Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    All the beginning news was about the upcoming event.

Everything else was:

General:
    Resolved an issue that would sometimes prevent rerolling a Personal Endeavor.
    Resolved an issue that was causing the Jem'Hadar Fighter to have no equipment when commissioned.
    Resolved an issue that was causing the animations on pilot maneuvers performed by the Kelvin Timeline D4x Pilot Bird-of-Prey to be delayed by a few seconds when executed.
    Resolved an issue where Improved Warrior's Blood was named Warrior's Blood
    This is a display issue only.

so ummm nothing about fixing the duty officer misions glitch thats not alowing ppl do do the misions from lockboxes? Gotta pick up the slack here ladys
  • hetairai#8501 hetairai Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited February 2021

so ummm nothing about fixing the duty officer misions glitch thats not alowing ppl do do the misions from lockboxes? Gotta pick up the slack here ladys

The work-around for this is the same as for the recruiting- and turn-in contraband-assignments: go to your ship tab and find the assignment there. I'm not saying it wouldn't be nice if they fixed that, but I was able to do the asignments from lockboxes all week.
  • fewzzfewzz Member Posts: 242 Arc User
    No fix for loadout and trait bug, come on its getting unplayeable having to redo loadouts all the time.
  • garaffegaraffe Member Posts: 1,353 Arc User

Well, this is good news since this TFO is being spot lighted in the next event.

However, am I the only one who noticed that this was the only bug that was marked at "Addressed" and not "Resolved".
  • lorddeetslorddeets Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    Event campaign choice of the ships from the ones listed look nice may get the borg ship.
    Post edited by lorddeets on
  • theanothernametheanothername Member Posts: 1,504 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    What up with those Romulan Commander DOFF boxes that gets showed into my KDF characters inventory?

I cannot even move them to my Romulan Commander because character bound.
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,998 Arc User
    What up with those Romulan Commander DOFF boxes that gets showed into my KDF characters inventory?

If you are encountering a bug, you should post in the appropriate section. This is patch notes discussion not bug reporting.
  • theanothernametheanothername Member Posts: 1,504 Arc User
    eazzie wrote: »

If you are encountering a bug, you should post in the appropriate section. This is patch notes discussion not bug reporting.

I do if I know I did encountered one and I'm really, really bored. Its a bit hilarious even when I'm in a cynical mood to see the progress on those reports over there. But in that case... dunno; unboxed them and shipped the Doffs themselves via mail to my Romulan. Probably working as intended even if a bit confusing.

I do if I know I did encountered one and I'm really, really bored. Its a bit hilarious even when I'm in a cynical mood to see the progress on those reports over there. But in that case... dunno; unboxed them and shipped the Doffs themselves via mail to my Romulan. Probably working as intended even if a bit confusing.

If you post in support then the devs will pick it up quicker as they DO read through the support pages relating to bugs / issues etc. The devs rarely look through other sections so they will become aware of your issue quicker
  • jcswwjcsww Member Posts: 6,789 Arc User

If you post in support then the devs will pick it up quicker as they DO read through the support pages relating to bugs / issues etc. The devs rarely look through other sections so they will become aware of your issue quicker

PWE employees almost never look at any section of these forums!
    jcsww wrote: »

Perfect world employees may not, but Cryptic devs do
  • revanindustriesrevanindustries Member Posts: 508 Arc User
    I am glad they finally fixed the D4x animations. Been waiting for that for a while now.
  • jcswwjcsww Member Posts: 6,789 Arc User
    jcsww wrote: »

Perfect world employees may not, but Cryptic devs do

Cryptic devs are Perfect World employees!
    westmetals wrote: »

I may have simply overlooked them, but I haven't been seeing ANY filter at the ship requisition contact since a few weeks.

There's a little triangular arrow in the top corner that activates a pulldown.

As for the first room in the Breach mission: the event version of the Breach is different and does not include that room.

Thanks, I see it now.

• necca34#1094 necca34 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Still no Bridge Officer uniform tailor fix? I continue to receive messages about being unable to "create a new race" and various other errors ("old costume items" or similar is another common message) when I try to costume change my last 3-4 BOFFs, which is entirely dependent on the character I'm using. My new Klingon recruit has no problems, my 2 Feds receive the error from the last three BOFF slots im the tailor, and my Romulan encounters errors on the last four.
This discussion has been closed.