test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

KDF Recruit Dill Box Drops still missing

chanfron66chanfron66 Member Posts: 117 Arc User
I made a thread in support over 10 days ago and seen nothing mentioned elsewhere, thread is here if anyone else wondering.

https://arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline#/discussion/1260171/kdf-recruit-dilithium-boxes-no-longer-dropping

Are they still meant to be in game as they disappeared after a maintenance downtime
  • Soft Tribble Warm Tribble, Little ball of fur, Happy Tribble, Sleepy Tribble, Purr Purr Purr
  • Hard Gorny, Cold Gorny, Big Ball of Scales, Angry Gorny, Fighty Gorny, Hiss, Hiss Hisssss
  • History will never forget the name "InvalidEntityName"
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• revanindustriesrevanindustries Member Posts: 508 Arc User
    The infinite dilithium exploit that has existed since they first gave us Event Dilithium Traits is still a thing, so once again it got removed it seems.
  • foppotee#4552 foppotee Member Posts: 1,704 Arc User
    chanfron66 wrote: »
    I made a thread in support over 10 days ago and seen nothing mentioned elsewhere, thread is here if anyone else wondering.

https://arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline#/discussion/1260171/kdf-recruit-dilithium-boxes-no-longer-dropping

Are they still meant to be in game as they disappeared after a maintenance downtime
    The infinite dilithium exploit that has existed since they first gave us Event Dilithium Traits is still a thing, so once again it got removed it seems.

Granted at 25 dilithium a pop every 10 minutes or so wasn't ground-breaking but did Cryptic remove them & that's the reason I haven't seen any in the last few days?

I guess I missed that in the patch notes.

• phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,459 Arc User
    I seem to still pick up about the same amount of dil doing SB1 so I suspect they changed it to just a direct deposit instead of rezzing a "physical" box.
    I seem to still pick up about the same amount of dil doing SB1 so I suspect they changed it to just a direct deposit instead of rezzing a "physical" box.

If so then I like that even more since it eliminates a bit of the hassle. I'll have to keep a keener eye-out for any verification while in-game.
  • strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter

Yes I think they revised them to directly deposit the Ore instead!
    0zxlclk.png
  • eladonwarps#6040 eladonwarps Member Posts: 231 Arc User
    I'm not seeing anything like that. My Recruit seems to show the same amount of TFO reward as a non recruit (not counting Daily Event rewards or any other sources), no additional reward during story mission combat like it used to. Teammates not seeing any bonuses either.
    Call me "El," she/her only. I love my wife and I don't care who knows it!
  • chanfron66chanfron66 Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    I'm not seeing anything like that. My Recruit seems to show the same amount of TFO reward as a non recruit (not counting Daily Event rewards or any other sources), no additional reward during story mission combat like it used to. Teammates not seeing any bonuses either.

Same here, I have checked logs and watched notifications, I get same dil reward on my main Fed toon compared to my KDF recruit doing the same TFO, no additional dil is being gained by the KDF recruit.
    I guess its was only a temp reward or has been removed with no explanation.
    • Soft Tribble Warm Tribble, Little ball of fur, Happy Tribble, Sleepy Tribble, Purr Purr Purr
    • Hard Gorny, Cold Gorny, Big Ball of Scales, Angry Gorny, Fighty Gorny, Hiss, Hiss Hisssss
  • tagentagen Member Posts: 535 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    westmetals wrote: »

It was advertised as temporary for the duration of the event. So if it was removed intentionally, it was done early.

Something went wrong early on. Not sure if they said anything after this.
  • chanfron66chanfron66 Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    tagen wrote: »

It was advertised as temporary for the duration of the event. So if it was removed intentionally, it was done early.

Something went wrong early on. Not sure if they said anything after this.

Thanks for posting that, I don't use twitter so would have never seen it, guess it was another case of info not important enough to include in patch notes or put on official forums or put in launcher.
  • eladonwarps#6040 eladonwarps Member Posts: 231 Arc User
    What's weird is that the next patch after that tweet fixed it. But it broke again with no comment after.

Now that it's over, I doubt anything will happen.
    Call me "El," she/her only. I love my wife and I don't care who knows it!
    What's weird is that the next patch after that tweet fixed it. But it broke again with no comment after.

Now that it's over, I doubt anything will happen.

My conjecture is that Cryptic's thought-process was: it's only for Klingon, it's only small crumb amounts, it's only got a short event-only lifespan, Cryptic knew it's broke but because of those reasons looked the other way & that tweet was perhaps the only effort towards correcting it which was just acknowledging it.

In conclusion for Cryptic not significant enough to correct based off of players involved & affected, amount involved, & time involved.
  • chastity1337chastity1337 Member Posts: 1,606 Arc User
    Am not on twitter (I was banned by Twitter in 2018)

Congratulations. No irony, no sarcasm, totally sincere. Twitter is a cesspool.

This discussion has been closed.