test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lobi 50% Sale: What's worth buying?

aesicaaesica Member Posts: 736 Arc User
Besides the obvious herald stick or boolean, are there any big stand-outs in the lobi store? Ships, space gear, ground gear, etc. I kind of want to treat my KDF scrub to something but don't know where to start.
Rubberband Dance has been unlocked!
kNqxcCf.gif
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• jamieblanchardjamieblanchard Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    In general, I would say any ships for that price is too good to pass up. While I can't think of any KDF specific crafts at this time, the Paradox Temporal Dreadnought is a nice, viable faction neutral craft.
    Resident TOS, G.I. Joe, Transformers and hair metal fangirl.

And knowing is half the battle!

21 'til I die!
  • peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    I mostly limit myself to powerful items one can’t get via the exchange. Disco ground rifle, bio neural and altamid consoles.
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • fleetcaptain5#1134 fleetcaptain5 Member Posts: 4,754 Arc User
    Bio-neural infusion circuits.

The Phaser ground weapons are good too indeed, especially the full auto rifle.
    [4:46] [Combat {self}] Your Haymaker deals 23337 (9049) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother

[3/25 10:41][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 26187 (10692) Physical Damage(Critical) to Orinoco.
  • captainkoltarcaptainkoltar Member Posts: 895 Arc User
    I picked up the Walker class. Not a brilliant ship really, but it was the only Starfleet Lobi ship I didn't have. And it looks nice.
  • mattingly1mattingly1 Member Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    The MACO Pulse Rifle is really just a fun gun. Not only does it look really cool (it's a more traditionally military-style weapon, yet has enough sci-fi cues to believably fit in in the game world), but it fires a 3-round burst that feels very reminiscent of firearms like the French FAMAS that many people will know well from games like CoD.
  • knightmare#8708 knightmare Member Posts: 291 Arc User
    I like running a step between stars 3 times to get the Solanae Environment suit, but that is just me.
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    I mostly limit myself to powerful items one can’t get via the exchange. Disco ground rifle, bio neural and altamid consoles.

No surprise, this is my exact list as well.

Since my Klingon fights with Melee, I just went with the Altamid Swarm Processor, and the Bioneural Infusion Circuits. They’re great consoles and at half price I got them both for the price of one.

Since there is no other way to obtain these (they are character bound) it’s usually what I go with during Lobi Sales. The Discovery Phaser Rifle is also a great pick as is the Herald Staff. I also have the Boolean Cannon.. not a fan.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • paradox#7391 paradox Member Posts: 1,774 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    The Lobi outfits are pretty cool looking.
  • revanindustriesrevanindustries Member Posts: 508 Arc User
    I picked up Jaylah's staff for my KDF Recruit. It's a fun weapon, and the fact it performs well in melee and ranged means I don't have to switch weapons when facing annoying enemies.
  • fleetcaptain5#1134 fleetcaptain5 Member Posts: 4,754 Arc User
    I've bought the T6 Voth Bastille.

Obviously, whether or not you think that's worth it is very subjective. But if you want to get a ship, get it now. That is, if you have the Lobi. If you've got keys, better to sell them and buy the ship from the Exchange.
    [4:46] [Combat {self}] Your Haymaker deals 23337 (9049) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother

[3/25 10:41][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 26187 (10692) Physical Damage(Critical) to Orinoco.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    One Character picked up the Maquis Raider, the Zath Vash stuff, and a few additional Ground Weapons.

My KDF Recruit picked up the Bio-Neural, the Zath Vash stuff, Herald Staff, (for some reason, while all the Ground Weapons are Infinity Scale, the Boolean was Mk XII so I couldn't get it). I also picked up the Emporer's Sword and a few other Ground Weapons.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    I just got an NX, Vengance and the Tal Shiar Battlecruiser...
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • kiralynkiralyn Member Posts: 1,576 Arc User
    I bought a Terran Odyssey outfit, opened it on my recruit, and discovered that it unlocked the 4k-terran-bundle Terran Shorts on KDF.
    Then I bought the Jupiter/Leeta Terran outfit box, opened it on my KDF main, and discovered that while it allowed me to open it, it unlocked nothing obvious. (I should probably look through the various accessory slots to see if anything's there)
  • foxrockssocksfoxrockssocks Member Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    I grabbed a Husnock warship, Khlinae battlecruiser, and a couple weapons.
  • evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    To use, I got:
    TWoK Excursion uniform and 5 TWoK phasers for a character I decided to convert to the TMP theme
    Phase Cannon and Spatial Torpedo for my new Bajoran toon (cause I like the look)
    Another Spatial Torpedo for my Enterprise themed toon (no Phase Cannon though cause I use beams on that toon)

I also grabbed a Maquis Raider to sell later
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • diocletian#7546 diocletian Member Posts: 131 Arc User
    > @evilmark444 said:
    > To use, I got:
    > TWoK Excursion uniform and 5 TWoK phasers for a character I decided to convert to the TMP theme

Me too. I have a character with TWoK uniforms and Lobi stuff flying a T6 Reliant with Miranda skin. He is going around like it is 2290.
This discussion has been closed.