David Mack has recently revealed on twitter that he, and two other authors, are working on a new trilogy in the Trek novelverse called STAR TREK: CODA
Given previous hints from the Trek authors that the novelverse as is was ending, so that it could be rebooted, and made to fit more inline with Picard, as well as CBS's overall desire to have all of them extended universe material be more consistent with each other, this does seems to be confirmation of that theory.
- The ENT relaunch novels have been over for some years
- There is one more TOS era novel coming out later this year, but it seems to be a total one off, not connected to any long running narrative
- The TNG novels wrapped themselves up back in 2019
- The Voyager relaunch novels just got an ending late last year
- The DS9 relaunch novels have ended their major storyline, and the only upcoming book is one set during the series
Makes sense its ending now. Probably using the Romulan Supernova to wipe the slate, or do some timey wimey stuff, to get into the new Picard canon.