test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What are the best lobi ships to sell?

mattingly1mattingly1 Member Posts: 206 Arc User
I realize the current sale has kind of crashed the market for these things (if only a bit), but if I were planning on holding onto a lobi ship for a few months, what would be the best one (or ones) to pick up just to make money? Frankly, none of the ships are of great interest to me, so this would a purely for-profit selection.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    In General it does not matter much. Due to constant supply the prices average each other out.

I look up lobi ships on the exchange regularly as I need them for trait and gear for various toons and builds.

NX, Iktomi, ateleth, Maquis raider and the sona cruiser are sure to have lots of friends amongst players caring for performance and they would be the ones I’d get for selling later on.
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    garaks31 wrote: »
    Zahl , maquis

What's good about the Zahl?
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • husanakxhusanakx Member Posts: 1,589 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    garaks31 wrote: »
    Zahl , maquis

What's good about the Zahl?

The trait is required for PvP. I know PvP is not that popular anymore (but there are still pvpers)... but its required. Cause everyone else has it... so if you don't you have to kill everyone 2 to 1 just to break even. lol

This trait is probably the single biggest reason PvP will never come back in STO. It means you have to burst people to death two times over in under 2 min or else their Zhal trait is up again and you start over.
  • husanakxhusanakx Member Posts: 1,589 Arc User
    If your looking for lobi traits as well... the xindi carrier has super weapon ingenuity which extends the uptime of overload. Overload isn't the most meta I guess... but if you use overload beams now that its rapid fire for beams +4s of overload is nice.
This discussion has been closed.