test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Anyone else having problems with Jem Hadar characters and the DOFF/Admiralty tab?

magellan14magellan14 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
I have 2 level 60 Jem Hadar toons that haven't had issues with accessing Admiralty or the DOFF system until today. The Doff Admiralty tab is greyed out and says you must be level 62 to access. Did I miss a change in requirements?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Best Answer

• magellan14magellan14 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Answer ✓
    Thanks for the input. I had two characters, both level 60, both Jem Hadar, one was KL aligned and the other was FED aligned. They are brand new toons built to use up my last available character slots. Both were able to access DOFF and Admiralty prior to the last patch. I ended up levelling to level 62 and that fixed my problem. I finished leveling them to level 65 today.

Answers

• tagentagen Member Posts: 545 Arc User
    If it is a change, I'd bet it is related to whatever exploit panicked them into changing the rules for characters that hadn't chosen FED/KDF yet.
  • tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,636 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    Things are working fine on my level 65 KDF Jem just fine. (Well, beyond the turn in Contraband issue everyone is having.)

Wait, level 60? Why not just level up two times? Unless these are brand new, I'm not even sure how you're still level 60 on those toons with using Admiralty anyway.
  • tagentagen Member Posts: 545 Arc User
    tom61sto wrote: »
    Wait, level 60? Why not just level up two times? Unless these are brand new, I'm not even sure how you're still level 60 on those toons with using Admiralty anyway.

This is why I am thinking that if something DID change it is because of some manner of exploit. If the normal Admiralty unlock is 50something, a JH would have access right away. Additionally, maybe the recent cross-faction flying change opens up some unsavory possibilities.

Not sure since I don't know exactly HOW it would be a problem, but I can't think of any other reason.
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,443 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    Have you tried replaying the mission Home? Also, have you picked an allegiance?
    Post edited by sthe91 on
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    magellan14 wrote: »
    I have 2 level 60 Jem Hadar toons that haven't had issues with accessing Admiralty or the DOFF system until today. The Doff Admiralty tab is greyed out and says you must be level 62 to access. Did I miss a change in requirements?

Have your Jem's picked a faction yet? Because it's now required before you can access TFO's, Admiralty and other content. Otherwise, the requirement for Admiralty is level 52 and to the best of my knowledge that has not changed.
    Insert witty signature line here.
This discussion has been closed.