test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bugs after House Shattered Update

Its not possible to save or load loadouts for ship in space. only on ground. but even this isnt working!

traits change or get deleted after mapchange.
Sometimes its also happening to your boff layout.

sometimes i cant see or change my t6x trait.

no sounds for the new phasers.

friendlist didnt load.

after resetting skillpoints for some players its not possible to reskill.

bluescreen when starting the new missions.

Last but not least.
admirality week ended on Jan. 12th instead of Jan. 14th!

anything missing? im sure there are alot more.

Comments

• fcedfced Member Posts: 385 Arc User
    Have you tried the mission Measure of Morality Part 1? Is it working (For me it crash when I enter the 1st portal - before the patch it was working)?
    PS4 / PS3 - Star Trek online (Trekkie) - Neverwinter - Mass Effect 1/2/3 Fan, I like Andromeda - Main language : Français - Secondary language : English - Third language : Forget you won't like it...
  • I dont play older missions. But ur not the first one who told me that thos happen in older missions too.

Btw next bug.
    I only have 4 ship loadouts when i am on ground. Before Update i had 12 or 13. My pvp chars use 6 or 7 for their ships. I payed for 10! Now they are gone
  • phaeliusphaelius Member Posts: 2 New User
    Measure of Morality Part 1 is definitely bugged for me, too - on XBOX. Crashes after entering the first portal. Very disappointing.
  • imatimelord#6399 imatimelord Member Posts: 123 Arc User
    They seem to add more issues with every update....No QC going there it would seem...
    edited January 2021
    Delta quadrant mission : What left behind is also bugged... Same problem

Even DS9 is bugged, 1/2 time it crash with i log a character which was on DS9, or when i try to enter the station...
    They really should test the quality of their patches before releasing it, the game was working decently before the patch.
    PS4 / PS3 - Star Trek online (Trekkie) - Neverwinter - Mass Effect 1/2/3 Fan, I like Andromeda - Main language : Français - Secondary language : English - Third language : Forget you won't like it...
  • imatimelord#6399 imatimelord Member Posts: 123 Arc User
    fced wrote: »

Even DS9 is bugged, 1/2 time it crash with i log a character which was on DS9, or when i try to enter the station...
    They really should test the quality of their patches before releasing it, the game was working decently before the patch.

GL with that...they dont care....they are more concerned with cranking useless TRIBBLE that no one asked for, than to have a correctly working product....the greed is strong with these ones...
    fced wrote: »

GL with that...they dont care....they are more concerned with cranking useless TRIBBLE that no one asked for, than to have a correctly working product....the greed is strong with these ones...

Hey, everybody love tribbles, how dare you ;)
    Hopefully if a mission is bugged most of the time, we can skip it... But it kill the immersion... and the gameplay.
  • Next one. There is no immolating phaser lance console for Klingons. Should be in Infinity console pack when ship is only fed. But couldnt find it anywhere.
  • kyon#5061 kyon Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Trying to change the outfit of a Lukari Bridge officer results in the message "You cannot change the species of the character."
  • scrof#7781 scrof Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    Can't change a characters name to include the word "Doctor". It's offensive, apparently.
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,406 Arc User
    scrof#7781 wrote: »
    Can't change a characters name to include the word "Doctor". It's offensive, apparently.

That might have to do with copyright since there is a The Doctor in Star Trek: Voyager.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • scrof#7781 scrof Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    sthe91 wrote: »
    scrof#7781 wrote: »

That might have to do with copyright since there is a The Doctor in Star Trek: Voyager.

Changed it to Dr. Zimmerman.

• raven85#0705 raven85 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    Since they removed the vigilance story arc, the trophy is locked. And they just about fixed temporal ambassador so I was looking forward to my platinum.
  • drayne#8492 drayne Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    > @sthe91 said:
    > That might have to do with copyright since there is a The Doctor in Star Trek: Voyager.
    Yup the same thing with the name seven of nine. Your not allowed to use it. You can try getting creative with the lettering.
    Yup loadouts are still broken. I hope they fix this soon, its kinda depressing not being able to adjust my build to map being played.
    Another bug is misfires on special weapon mode abilities. Such as rapid fire and beam overload. And there's also the issue with tacticle team. And entwined tacticle matrices is still not working the way it used to.
  • xchgrate#6040 xchgrate Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    So many bugs since the recent update, I’m considering just leaving the game. It’s too frustrating and no QA is pathetic.